Wireless headphones

Ricky

Anyone have battery max that fits inside wireless headphones? I have Sonnet and I am buying Max battery end of the month. 

Right now I’m using AudioStream for audiobooks. Music, no, not in the bus. Too much noises in background. Battery Max with new cover will be longer and I wonder if anyone has it that fits inside the headphones. 

• Members

@Ricky If you find something interesting, would love to hear about it.

There is a thread where @Juan P discussed the HIFIMAN Ananda as being one of the biggest earcup opening headphones but didn't have measurements for the cup size.  He said it was very expensive though (cheapest I found on Amazon was $399.)  I found measurements that indicated the earcup opening was much larger than the Bose/Sony models.  Given that I can squeeze my Sonnet 2 with Audiostream into my Sony XM5 headphones, the Hifiman should fit the Max Battery fine. 

I'm not really interested in spending big bucks on audiophile headphones given that my CI side will never really be able to appreciate the quality and that these Hifiman headphones don't include bluetooth.

My ideal headphones would have:

• A large earcup-big enough for Sonnet 2 with Max battery.
  • Bluetooth (multi connections simultaneously)
  • Good active noise cancellation
  • Good noise isolation
  • Microphone talking on the phone/zoom
  • Support for making all input "mono" for SSD rehab purposes. (perhaps by app or device button)
  • Support for finely adjusting left/right balance without wrestling with Windows/Android settings (perhaps by app or device button)

19 hours ago, Tim said:

@Ricky If you find something interesting, would love to hear about it.

There is a thread where @Juan P discussed the HIFIMAN Ananda as being one of the biggest earcup opening headphones but didn't have measurements for the cup size.  He said it was very expensive though (cheapest I found on Amazon was $399.)  I found measurements that indicated the earcup opening was much larger than the Bose/Sony models.  Given that I can squeeze my Sonnet 2 with Audiostream into my Sony XM5 headphones, the Hifiman should fit the Max Battery fine. 

I'm not really interested in spending big bucks on audiophile headphones given that my CI side will never really be able to appreciate the quality and that these Hifiman headphones don't include bluetooth.

My ideal headphones would have:

• A large earcup-big enough for Sonnet 2 with Max battery.
  • Bluetooth (multi connections simultaneously)
  • Good active noise cancellation
  • Good noise isolation
  • Microphone talking on the phone/zoom
  • Support for making all input "mono" for SSD rehab purposes. (perhaps by app or device button)
  • Support for finely adjusting left/right balance without wrestling with Windows/Android settings (perhaps by app or device button)

Thanks Tim. I’ll check them out.