AudioLink vs Around the ear BT headphones

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

@Evren

For me the sound quality with around the ear BT headphones is far superior to AudioLink.

With Rondo 3, around the ear BT headphones do not work for me because they do not stay in place while I move around.  So I prefer flat stereo speakers like

CozyPhone- wired to headphone jack

CozyBand- BT

Thanks @Mary Beth

I do have Cozyphones but not quite impressive as my Beats in terms of sound quality. Maybe my audi let me to try AudioLink, and maybe medel would make cool headphones to go with Rondo's sometime in the future :)

• HearPeers Heroes

@Evren

I agree that the sound quality of a high end around the ear headphone is better than any flat stereo speakers.  But Rondo 3 is challenging for me with headphones.  They only stay in place if I remain still.  Others may have different experiences with that.

Sonnet 2 offers many more connectivity options which are very user friendly.  Rondo 3 has more limited connectivity options.

Hopefully the next Rondo processor will offer direct connectivity with the new BTLE + AuraCast protocols.  That would be a game changer for sure!