Artone 3 Max for Rondo 2

Thamil

I have recently upgraded my opus 2 to rondo 2. But due to its sleeky design I have to place my phone above the ear during calls that makes me uncomfortable. A bluetooth neckloop can compensate this problem but I am hearing that bluetooth neckloop is not satisfies with many users. Can anyone elaborate please?

• HearPeers Heroes

I use the Artone BT neckloop everyday for calls and it works great for me.

Does it works for a long period or short period? I heard it is not working after a year or half year 🙃

• HearPeers Heroes

I have more than one so one is always being charged because some days I stream audiobooks for a long time while I work.  One of my neckloops has been in use since Oct 2020.  As with all tech designed with built in rechargeable batteries, the battery life does slowly decrease over time.  

Today I was sewing and listening to an audiobook with my Artone.  A phone call came in.  I pressed the home button on the Artone, took the call (the audiobook paused automatically) and as soon as I hung up the audiobook resumed.

The company is not easy to work with if you have an issue.  So if purchasing the Artone through a vendor that has a good return/exchange policy is possible, I would recommend it.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Joan maybe you can share your experiences with your Artone neckloop

@Mary Beth @Thamil I wear bilateral Rondo 2s and, like Mary Beth, I have more than one Artone neckloop. I have used Artone neckloops for several years and love them. I listen to audiobooks or music for long periods, and also receive telephone calls. I love being hands free while on the telephone. My experience is the same as Mary Beth’s when I get a call while listening to an audiobook or music. I can also stream my television with my Artone, which is especially convenient if someone is watching with me and they want a different volume than I do. 
With the Rondo 2, I like that I can set one side to T and the other side to MT when I use my Artone to stream when I go walking. In doing that, I can always hear the streaming but I also can hear environmental sounds around me. In doing that, I feel safe and very aware of my surroundings. 
One note with the Rondo 2 telecoil: if there is a buzzing sound when in the T setting, there is a “fix” your audiologist can apply to eliminate the buzzing.