Anyone streaming music to Rondo 3 from Apple watch using Audio link?

Jimit

I wonder if we can stream audio to Rondo 3 using an audio link bypassing the iPhone. I used to go on walks with my phone and audio link with music streaming through cable given the quality of sound over Bluetooth is terrible. 

It's a bit inconvenient to carry both the phone and the Audio link and keep it connected with an audio cable so was just wondering if we could stream music from the Apple watch directly to the processor through the Audio link and how the sound quality of the same. 

My hopes are not high but if someone got a chance to play around connecting the Apple watch with the Rondo 3, I just want to know about the experience. :) 

I haven’t tried connecting Rondo 3 to my Apple Watch but Audio2Ear isn’t compatible with Apple Watch currently. That would be necessary to stream music from AudioLink.

AudioKey2 isn’t compatible with the Watch either.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Jimit

If you are willing to use a flat headband BT speaker set up like CozyBand and position it over the Rondo mic, you would be able to stream from the phone in your pocket to the headband and listen with Rondo

3 hours ago, Mary Beth said:

@Jimit

If you are willing to use a flat headband BT speaker set up like CozyBand and position it over the Rondo mic, you would be able to stream from the phone in your pocket to the headband and listen with Rondo

Thanks @Mary Beth, I don't have any issue using an audio cable when I have my phone with me. Was just wondering if we can stream music from watch so I can just leave my phone at home. 😛 But turns out it isn't possible yet. Something @MED-EL Moderator might convey to their engineering team I guess.

Hi Jimit, thank you for tagging us. We have forwarded your idea to our product experts.

Kind regards,
Gordana