Our friend Roy new video about music

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

Great job @Roy

• Members

Great video.  Very well produced and loved the contagious enthusiasm. Liked the CD cover too with the CI shown! Interesting how little attention is spent on the CI side. 

My complements to you Roy, it was nicely done. Especially your insights to the gradual pace to listening to appreciate a genre of music. Inspiring ....

Thanks for the kind words. It was quite a lot of fun making that video and getting to share a bit about my love of music and my progress in recovering it.

We definitely made a point of showing both the CI and an instrument on the drawing, as I've also done on my HearPeers photo. It's odd, though - I wear the things pretty much all my waking hours and make no attempt to hide them under hats or hair, and hardly anyone even looks at them, much less asks what they are. Living in this age of tech gadgets, I guess it's now a sign of coolness to have stuff stuck to your head. 😎

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

Yes I wear the sonnet which I think is more recognisable, but still I get told often how pretty my 'hair clip' is.

@Roy 

Loved the video - good job :)

@Kylie

Funny, I get asked (direct questions) about mine at least once a week. 

On 6/1/2024 at 3:03 AM, Roy said:

Thanks for the kind words. It was quite a lot of fun making that video and getting to share a bit about my love of music and my progress in recovering it.

We definitely made a point of showing both the CI and an instrument on the drawing, as I've also done on my HearPeers photo. It's odd, though - I wear the things pretty much all my waking hours and make no attempt to hide them under hats or hair, and hardly anyone even looks at them, much less asks what they are. Living in this age of tech gadgets, I guess it's now a sign of coolness to have stuff stuck to your head. 😎

Lol Yeah @Roy, I observed it too when young people chase me to ask what I am wearing on my head as they thought it's some cool gadget for something. It's an awesome video and an absolute pleasure to see you singing and playing those instruments. 

Thank you @Mary Beth for posting this and thank you to @Roy for being such an inspiration!

Amazing video and testament to Roy's skill as a musician.