Problems with the NEW forum

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

The new forum still has the same tech problems.

The post does not appear to post and in fact sends an error message.  See attached pic.

Then it forces the user to sign out and sign back in again.

Which surprises the user to see the post actually did post.

However, when trying to post a new item the previous post is already in the reply box so the user must select all and cut it out to start a new post.

These problems were in the previous forum as well.

F4281E20-9860-4110-B5D0-B9DF484F741F.png

• HearPeers Heroes

@MED-EL Moderator I am very disappointed with the upgrades. They have not fixed any issues we are having with this forum I still have not received and notifications for the posts I have selected. We have more spams too!! 

Hi Mary Beth, Hi Kara, 

I am sorry to hear that the problems persist, and apologies for not replying last week, I was on holiday. It was hard to tell what exactly the initial upgrade would resolve, and although I can see some improvements, clearly we still have some work to do. The good news is that the upgrade means we can fix things much more easily,  and we now have support from the forum hosts in the US. I will create a report for them with all the ongoing issues and keep you all updated on the progress. 

Thanks to all of you for your patience. I realise this must be very frustrating after all the waiting but this upgrade is very positive move forward for the forum. 

Kind regards, 

Mary 

• HearPeers Heroes

@MED-EL Moderator

Thanks Mary.

By the way.........who is @ medit admin ?  Is that who we tag for tech problems or should we continue to tag you?

• HearPeers Heroes

@MED-EL Moderator - I have noticed that I no longer get the 504 timeout, so it does look to me as though someone fixed that problem.

• HearPeers Heroes

Duplicate posts seem to be resolving too.

However on an iPad, how do we see all of the most recent posts.....not just the most recent few?  There used to be an activity button.

@MED-EL Moderator

• HearPeers Heroes

@MED-EL Moderator

I tested the Quotes today. I chose quote and then I attempted to delete the quote but was unable to delete the person's tag. 

Hi all, 

Medit Admin is our internal IT support. They just have access for administrative purposes and won't normally be active on the forum. So please continue to tag us on MED-EL Moderator for all questions / forum issues and we (the social media team) will look into it :). 

Good to hear that some of the problems are being resolved.

Jewel -  I will create a ticket for the quotes now as well.

Mary Beth -  And I will ask about the iPad issue. 

Thanks all for your help keeping us updated on issues. It is very much appreciated :)

Kind regards, 

Mary 

• Like 2

Hi @Jewel

The support team got back to me regarding quotes and said the following:

"If you hover over the quote, you see see this (see screenshot, attached). If you click then press delete/backspace then it will remove it."

I tried doing that myself and it works for me. let me know if it works for you as well :)

Kind regards, 

Mary 

2018-08-21_10-51-37.png.299f4247883e543219d848a1a59d71b8 (2).png