Countdown!

Mary Featherston

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi @Mary Featherston,

Yesterday I was up and about. Went to the mall. Surprised to see the very same dresses I bought here three years ago still in the stores! Must be slow here! 

I paired the Bose headphones with my phone but still can't figure out how to operate it like how Mary Beth said. You would think that for something so expensive they would provide a proper manual. I put on the headphones but I can still hear external sounds so I need to figure out how to make the noise cancelling feature work. 

Other than that I'm just taking it easy. My mum is 76 so she doesn't want to go out much and she doesn't want me to leave her alone. 

Funny enough, I am not feeling anxious about the surgery and neither is she. Whew! 

• Haha 2

• HearPeers Heroes

@Jewel - oh, I'm glad your mom has accepted your decision.  That will make it much easier.  And the surgery's not scary at all.  I was amazed.

I've never had noise cancelling headphones so I can't help with that, sorry!  Hope you have a good weekend.

Well @Jewel now that you say that your mom is 76 years old I understand more her reluctancy. ?

I'm glad everything is going well so far.

• HearPeers Heroes

Way to go! Two days will fly by!