EarGear covers on sale

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

As you know,  I love my Rondo EarGear covers with tether and clip for when using waterwear covers.  EarGear is having a sale.

337D377C-2964-497F-BB1E-0B8E7CB66ED1.png

• HearPeers Heroes

Hey @Mary Beth

So we would slip this on over the waterwear so as to make it more secure? Since I will be getting a Rondo2 and plan to use it on the Niagara Falls trip, I am wondering if I should buy this and benefit from the sale. 

• HearPeers Heroes

The waterwear cover keeps our processor safe in and under water.  BUT I need a way to know the processor is secure and won’t be lost while I’m having fun riding waves in the ocean etc.  So after putting my Rondos in waterwear covers, I slip them into the Rondo EarGear covers with tether and clip and clip it onto my swimsuit.  If I would knock off the Rondo, it would be attached to me.  In the ocean, I then put a Nammucap over it all.  Comfy. Sounds terrific.  Safe and secure.  I have been using this system for 3 years and it works great for me.  I hear great in the water and don’t worry about my processors at all.

When I went on a speed media boat in NYC last summer, I used waterwear and EarGear.  Bouncing all over NY harbor and no problems.

If you review EarGear after receiving it, they will send you another one for free.  Check out their website about that offer.

• HearPeers Heroes

Here is the link to submit a pic and short write up with your EarGear product to receive a second item free.  I did it.  You can read my testimonial under their testimonial link.

https://www.gearforears.com/content/love-your-ear-gear-get-free-ear-gear

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Beth

Just read your testimonial. I love water sports. I was wondering whether I would be able to go kayaking or climb one of the many waterfalls in Jamaica. Looks like I will still be able to do such activities with the Ear Gear. Gonna order one with the tether. I know the Rondo2 is smaller than the Rondo but I guess that won't be a problem with the Ear Gear. 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Jewel

I haven’t had a chance to see how Rondo 2 fits in the EarGear tether yet.  You may have to sew the opening a bit tighter if it is too loose.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Beth

I think I will email them and ask if they will be making one for Rondo2. 

I am guessing they will have another sale in the next few months. 

• HearPeers Heroes

Heard from Gear for Ears. They are willing to make a smaller case for the Rondo2 once the measurements are provided. I will send them the measurements.