Rondo 2 battery experiences

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

Now that people have been using the Rondo 2 processors for awhile,  how is the battery life working out for you?  Any problems?

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Beth it wasn't the Rondo2, it was that I had recharged it and was using it in the evenings and didn't really track how many hours I'd used it for.  And as it turned out, the answer was "too many!"  I have got into the habit of putting my Sonnets in the dry box as soon as I get home from work so the cycle can complete before I want to turn the light out.  So I'm wearing the Rondo2s for four or five hours a night.  It doesn't take many of those to get to sixteen hours.  I'm quite sure I'm still getting full charge and 16 hours, I just wasn't paying attention to usage.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Featherston

I see.  Thanks for explaining.

Are you only getting 16 hours from your new Rondo 2s?  

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Beth - well, I'd pulled that out of my hat.  I see that it's supposed to get 18.  That could easily be true as well, as I noted above I wasn't tracking it closely.  I'd used it all day on Sunday and 4-5 hours each on Monday and Tuesday.  So yeah, could have easily been longer.

• HearPeers Heroes

Just curious @Mary Featherston Because the battery life of Rondo 2 will be a big deciding factor for me.  Thanks 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Beth I was actually thinking about that last night - you are in the process of evaluating the device and making a decision about whether to get them for yourself, but being in the PlusRondo promotion has made that much less of an issue for me.  They were pretty much handed to me!

And I'm really grateful for the promotion and the opportunity to have an off the ear processor, but 16 vs 18 hours just doesn't affect my use of them at all.  I'm just sorry I couldn't give you the data you're looking for.

• 1 month later...