ARTONE MIC WIRELESS MICROPHONE

Gerry

Does anyone have experience using the Artone Mic Wireless Microphone (with the Artone 3 Max Bluetooth Neckloop) and if you would recommend it. Thank you

• HearPeers Heroes

I have it @Gerry 

How are you planning on using it?

at meetings, restaurants,  family gatherings wherever  there is more background noise than usual

• HearPeers Heroes

@Gerry

I reviewed the Artone Mic in 2017.  Here are screen shots of that document.

65F25F29-6E6B-45BD-BC7D-9BB9203CBB83.jpeg

• HearPeers Heroes

If you click on the screenshots, you can zoom in to read the document.

F67D1136-97A6-4B39-82F3-AF2289C970FD.jpeg

• HearPeers Heroes

@Gerry

Did you receive Roger Mic & receiver with your kit?  Do you use Sonnet, Rondo 2....?

i have had the artone 3 max loop for two years and it has been  great listening to music etc on my ipad but did not realize it  had a mic that could be paired with it

use sonnet. I received  Artone 3 max neckloop  (but no mic) with my kit. I had been checking out the Rogers pen but it is rather pricey.... I think in Canada the unit cost would come to $3,000

great thanks for taking the time to repost the review of the Artone Mic it is very informative and helpful!!

• HearPeers Heroes

@Gerry

Roger Select Mic or Roger Pen 

plus

the needed Roger receiver (Roger 21, Roger X (02) or Roger MyLink

is expensive everywhere.

Roger is terrific for speech in noise and speech at a distance. In fact Roger Select (not Roger Pen) is quite remarkable on a table in noise.

The Artone Mic is much less expensive.  It is a great little mic.  It does fabulous for speech over distance.  It does well clipped on one person in noise. It does not have the same level of mic tech as the Roger Select but it is so much less expensive.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Gerry

Med-El will be releasing the AudioLink at some point and it works as a remote mic or table mic with Sonnets.  We can’t determine how well it works yet because no one has it yet.

I have a choice of Roger select microphone for the FM system or the Roger Pen.  Of course I have no clue what might work best for me.   I am leaning towards the Select microphone....

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Mary Beth, that's great news about the upcoming release of the Med El AudioLink, i assume that for Sonnet users like myself it will be as good as, if not superior to the Rogers Pen and Artone System. Will wait to see when it will become available in Canada and the cost.