Mini battery pack with Rondo 2

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

Just saw an IG video from @Sheila Vieira giving everyone a helpful tip about using the mini battery pack with Rondo 2.  It is important to be sure the Rondo 2 is powered off before attaching the mini battery pack.   Thanks for the tip Sheila!

Edited after reading Sheila’s next post!

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing my pal! Rondo 2 should remain powered off all the time, included before and after you conect the mini battery pack. After turn on only the mini battery pack. Let me see if you understood 😄😘

• HearPeers Heroes

@Sheila Vieira

That is interesting!  So we turn off the Rondo 2 and use the on/off control from the mini battery pack only the entire time we use the Rondo 2 that way.

I never knew that!  I can not find a manual for the Rondo 2 with the mini battery pack.  Good thing you made the IG video to teach us about it.

How many hours did the mini battery pack last for you?

Did you test only one side or did you wear 2 mini battery packs and test both sides together?

• HearPeers Heroes

Thanks Verena

@MED-EL Moderator

Neither the video nor the website info mention having the Rondo 2 processor turned off when using the mini battery pack and just using the on/off control on the battery pack.  It may help others if that info is included.  Just a suggestion.  Thanks.

• Like 1

The mini battery pack last 3 days for me .... about 45h. It was a good experience. It exceeded my expectations. And I tested only one side. :) 

21 hours ago, Mary Beth said:

Thanks Verena

@MED-EL Moderator

Neither the video more the website info mention having the Rondo 2 processor turned off when using the mini battery pack and just using the on/off control on the battery pack.  It may help others if that info is included.  Just a suggestion.  Thanks.

Hi @Mary Beth thanks for your feedback, we will check if it's possible to integrate this info in the current video or in an update of it. Best regards, Barbara