This summer was made for one piece CI processors!

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

We live in a region that usually has only 6 days a year of 90 degree & higher temperature.  Usually it is all in one unusually hot & humid week.

This summer we are breaking records.  Already we have had 26, yes 26!, days of 90 degree & higher temps.  It is so hot and humid.  Just walking slowly down the driveway results in sweat dripping down my head.

Rondos are so awesome in sweaty weather.  No problems ever.  When I come inside, I remove the Rondos and wipe the bottom dry.  Always sound terrific.

Between unusually hot and humid weather and the need to wear face masks, Rondos are fabulous!  I am so happy I have one piece processors.

It is quite delightful not to have anything on my ears.  I am surprised at how much I love one piece processors.

• HearPeers Heroes

Yes! OTE processors rock. Currently the real feel here is 104 degrees. I'm wearing my Sonnet today and giving Rondo2 a rest as I'm home. If I'm going out then it's definitely Rondo2 I'm wearing. 

• HearPeers Heroes

So it's interesting... I was looking at the old temperature records for the DC region a few weeks back and I noticed that they previous longest high temperature streaks (tied, same duration) were in 1980, the year I was born, and 1988, year my wife was born. We had a new record here in 2020 and we're going to have our son later this year and well... Sorry folks, it's our fault :)