Forum updated August 2020

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

@MED-EL Moderator

Things look different on our forum now with this update.  Will you be releasing information about the changes?  A few symbols are a bit unclear and clicking on them changes the display but exactly what is being displayed is not clear.  I think it would be helpful to have information about the changes like you did last time there was a big change several years ago.

• HearPeers Heroes

@MED-EL Moderator

I miss the copy link option when trying to share one of my posts.  It seems I have to select the url and then copy it.  Before there was an option that said COPY LINK.  Am I missing something?

On 8/20/2020 at 3:09 PM, Mary Beth said:

@MED-EL Moderator

I miss the copy link option when trying to share one of my posts.  It seems I have to select the url and then copy it.  Before there was an option that said COPY LINK.  Am I missing something?

Hi @Mary Beth thanks for your comment. 

Unfortunately no one from the MED-EL Moderator team was part of the team when the last bigger update happened, so we don't know exactly what kind of update information you would like to see - could you please let me know more? 

Here is an overview of all changes that are part of this update: https://invisioncommunity.com/release-notes/450-r94/

If you have questions about specific symbols, it would be great if you could screenshot them, so we can explain things to you in more detail :)

Kind regards, Verena