Finally made my own secure line for Rondo

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

I have been looking for a way to secure my RONDO1 processors for everyday use.  I have a great secure system to use in/near water or high risk activities but I hadn’t found a secure system I liked to use in everyday life.

I love when people ask me about my CIs so I do not ever feel the need to hide my processors but I wanted the secure line to be mostly invisible yet very secure.

@Valentin showed me how he uses fishing line attached to his glasses.  Works great for him and it’s strong.  I think I would have a problem since I switch between my eyeglasses and sunglasses throughout the day.

So I borrowed Valentin’s fishing line recommendation and attached it to a wig clip.

Very comfortable.  Very secure.  Easy to replace as needed.  Quite inexpensive.

Thanks Valentin!

37FA5AFC-E313-4B8A-80FC-1F334E7DEF71.jpeg

143E23F1-A4AD-49AA-AA9A-7B370EB5B73D.png

• HearPeers Heroes

Guys, if you need that I show what I have my system, let me know and I show again this Sunday on our conference meeting.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Valentin

I would love to see a demonstration during the coffee chat on Sunday. I'm only able to stay for the first hour or so, so I hope we can see that while I'm on.