Paddle boarding with CI processors

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

@Nikki

You are our paddle boarding pro!  What works best for you when paddle boarding with your CI processors?

I don't have specific input, but I have noticed that the IP rating for Rondo 3 is the same as the AB Neptune, which is billed as a swimmable processor. To me, this means one could swim with the Rondo 3 without any need for waterproofing. Do you agree, or am I missing something?

• HearPeers Heroes

@Melissa

The rating of Rondo 3 is excellent!  But Med-El instructs us to use waterwear covers when swimming.

Rondo w/waterwear and tethering system. Headband or Swim cap (Nammu is both comfy and stylish)

This is to be as ready as you can be for any water condition.  

From my experience- stay away from: Sonnet in water wear

I've been having extremely difficult time trying to fix the sonnet in waterwear on my head in a way it doesn't fall off /slide off.  This can get both annoying and embarrassing  😅 The configuration of the bag just doesn't work when your magnet site is bit different distance/angle of what the bag's designed for. Altogether this is not practical at all for any sport what involve possible wipe out.

P.s. I CANNOT WAIT to fully waterproof processor

Wouldn't it be fantastic?!

• HearPeers Heroes

Rondo in waterwear, then in EarGear covers with tether and clip, all under a Nammucap is my favorite way to be in the ocean and hear.  It is so comfortable and everything sounds terrific!

While we wait for fully waterproof processor options.  Smile 

2 minutes ago, Mary Beth said:

Rondo in waterwear, then in EarGear covers with tether and clip, all under a Nammucap is my favorite way to be in the ocean and hear.  

Priceless advice ❤️ thank you!!