Artone 3 MAX BT neckloop is now a connectivity option in the US in processor kits

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

I learned about the Artone 3 MAX BT neckloop being added as a connectivity option in kits in the US yesterday.  They discussed it specifically as an option for bimodal users, which is true.  However there are many many happy bilateral CI users using Artone.  I am one of them. By far the best connectivity option I have ever tested.  (And I have tested many!  Smile). I have been using mine every day for years.  (I own several so there are always fully charged ones ready.)

Here is a link to my review and captioned videos of Artone in case anyone is interested.  I am not financially involved in the company.  I just love their product and I’m thankful to Med-El Innsbruck for introducing it to me.

http://www.handsonhearing.com/user-review-on-artone-3-max-bluetooth-neckloop/

We have many happy Artone users here!

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Beth

I am so happy you told me about the Artone before I had CI surgery. I too love it. Best purchase I made for my CI.

I love it along with the Roger Pen. Of course they serve different purposes for me. 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Jewel

It is a fabulous little device!  We missed you last week.  We will be scheduling the next chat in January earlier which may work better for you I hope.  How are things in Jamaica?

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Beth

Sorry I missed it. Hope to make it in January.

We have been having a lot of rains the past few weeks. Although we didn't get any direct hits from storms, the outer bands that we got were still destructive. Some roads have been destroyed but things aren't that bad in my area. Hoping we won't get any more storms this year. 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Jewel

2020 has been a difficult enough year without any more storms.  Fingers crossed for you.

I'm a happy Artone 3 user. It is great for my bimodal usage. I tried to use the "direct" method with the Audiolink for the CI and the bluetooth thing for my hearing aid. However, I found that the sound would be out of sync. It was disorienting. The Artone t-coil neckloop is great for keeping both CI and HA audio in sync.

• HearPeers Heroes

I am listening to an audiobook using my Artone neckloop as I type.  I love it!