Happy Holidays!

tmscarlett10

Hey all! I hope this is okay; I thought I'd add a topic specially for any conversation, including holiday, until our next chat in January 😉.

I wanted to bring this up from a previous discussion in November, posted under 

'Soon to be bilateral or considering bilateral' by @Megan L., about sharing favorite holiday recipes...

Well, we got a couple neat waffle recipes 🙂, but I never shared mine. Around the holidays, I love everything pumpkin, and pumpkin pie never gets old. I found this recipe years ago, and it is my favorite pumpkin recipe ever! So here it is, Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes.. https://cakescottage.com/2014/09/11/impossible-pumpkin-pie-cupcakes/2/

It's literally pumpkin pie without the crust, and sturdy enough to hold without falling apart in your hands 😍

Who's next?! 😁

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

@tmscarlett10 we’ve never had a section for holiday 🥳 I think it’s great!  Your pumpkin recipe looks so good and I’ve never seen one without crust. Very interesting and original, probably saves a ton of calories (for another treat)! I’ll have to keep that in mind to make 😊

My recipe is peppermint bark. It’s not a baking recipe but it’s so good! And I love candy...

https://tasty.co/recipe/peppermint-bark

Enjoy!

• Like 2

@Megan L.,OOHH! 

I think we're going to be doing those at the bakery this week, as part of our Christmas candies! 

Doesn't matter if they're not baked goods; baked, cooked, no-bakes, they're all good!!! 😍

• Like 2