AudioStream and iPhones running 14.7

Mary Beth

thanks @Dani the point of my posting is that for the first say 75% of the time I had the AudioStream configured to answer phone calls to the CI it was a seamless experience if I wanted to change the call to speaker or the normal way of listening until a couple of weeks ago when it would randomly start dancing between each setting. I will go into settings and change it to see if it works better but it shouldn't have to be that way and I just find that it being so random is weird at best.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for my late update:

At the weekend I had the chance to try my mother's iPhone Xs running with iOS 14.7.1 There I installed AudioKey 2. First I turned off BlueTooth on my own iPhone, paired the Sonnet 2s with AudioKey (so not worn on my head) and after that I tried to pair both my AudioStreams with my mother's iPhone. During this phase I got a failure message during registration process after a number of seconds. I hit "cancel", turned off and on my Sonnets and immediately hit "try again". After a couple of seconds I was connected successfully with both AudioStreams. That means you only have a very short time frame to put the AudioStreams into pair mode and let AudioKey successfully register the devices to iOS.

After that I upgraded my own iPhone SE (2020) from 14.4.2 to 14.7.1. My AudioStreams still were paired to iOS but no sound could be transmitted. BlueTooth from my mom's iPhone was turned off so that was not the problem. I turned off and on my Sonnets (this time still attached to my head) and hit "connected" (!) in iOS's system preferences in "hearing devices" section. I had to accept 2 times BlueTooth pairing et voila there it works, too. So no problem for me using AudioKey 2 in iOS 14.7.1