Artone TVB users

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

@artkup has questions about the Artone TVB.  I know we have several Artone TVB users here.  

@Hearing Again and @Joan, will you share your experiences with Artone TVB?  And any other Artone TVB users too.

38 minutes ago, Mary Beth said:

@artkup has questions about the Artone TVB.  I know we have several Artone TVB users here.  

@Hearing Again and @Joan, will you share your experiences with Artone TVB?  And any other Artone TVB users too.

I have Artone TVB and the Maxloop 3. Have been happy using it to listen to TV, so much so, that I bought a 2nd maxloop to ensure that one was always charged. I have been having trouble pairing the 2nd maxloop to the same TVB and am curious if anyone has been able to do so.

• HearPeers Heroes

@artkup

If you find yourself using telecoil to access audio from your TV a lot, another option is to install a room loop.  Then you just turn your HA and CI to MT or T and listen.  No need to use a neckloop.  Jeff Campagna at Med-El US has a lot of experience with room loops.  Just a thought.

38 minutes ago, Mary Beth said:

@artkup

If you find yourself using telecoil to access audio from your TV a lot, another option is to install a room loop.  Then you just turn your HA and CI to MT or T and listen.  No need to use a neckloop.  Jeff Campagna at Med-El US has a lot of experience with room loops.  Just a thought.

Is Jeff Campagna on Hear Peers? Is there a good video he or anyone else can recommend for setting up a room loop?

• HearPeers Heroes

@artkup

no.  Jeff is not in HearPeers.  You can reach out to Med-El US and ask to be connected.

11 minutes ago, Mary Beth said:

@artkup

no.  Jeff is not in HearPeers.  You can reach out to Med-El US and ask to be connected.

Just saw a video on room loops. It's not something I'm inclined to do right now.