Artone 3 Max

Nicki S

• HearPeers Heroes

@Nicki S

Are you able to unplug it and get it to turn off?

Wait a few minutes 

Push and hold down the center button until red and blue alternate?

• HearPeers Heroes

@Nicki S

hmmm I am stumped.  I have been using Artone neckloops almost daily for over 5 years and that has not happened.

Did you purchase it online or directly from Med-El ?

• HearPeers Heroes

@Joan

Will you scroll up to @Nicki S’s first post and watch the video.  Has this ever happened to you?

Left it charging overnight to see if that would help. Come back to it this morning and it's still flashing red as before 🤷‍♀️

Thanks for trying to help though 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Nicki S

Things to consider when choosing where to purchase Artone in the US.

In my experience the devices have worked great.  I have owned several over the past 5+ years and only one device malfunctioned under warranty. (I always have 2 in use so I am covered on long streaming days.) The warranty process is complicated because the company is not in the US.

The most inexpensive options in the US I have found are on Amazon and diglo.com (used to be Harris Communications).  Presently available on both sites for $129 and free shipping.  I believe both offer 30 day return.  Amazon offers an optional extended warranty to 3 years but it covers defects after the manufacturer warranty (1 yr) expires so I do not know how things work if a problem presents in year 1.

We can also purchase it through Med-El US.  Presently listed at $179 plus a shipping fee which I believe is about $9 ( $188).  This costs $59 more than the options above but it presently comes with a 2 year warranty through Med-El US.  In my experience Med-El US handles warranties very easily and very fast.

Of course all of this information changes so please check for yourself before proceeding.

I buy my neckloops online through the most inexpensive option.  

119220FA-1A06-46CB-83FE-86274ACEB6B6.jpeg

1D86D64B-A60A-42DA-968C-6754756A607C.jpeg

D35BDD80-1215-4EE0-8C06-A878CA28C7D8.jpeg

05143473-9CFC-450E-8DED-DCBB699742DA.jpeg

9A9237F6-1A33-4ED9-AF8E-FF5AAAE79E64.jpeg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mary Beth said:

You might both be right. This morning I was able to switch it on and connect for a few seconds but then it died. Any idea how to resolve a battery issue? 
thanks so much for your time 😊

1 minute ago, Mary Beth said:

@Nicki S

Things to consider when choosing where to purchase Artone in the US.

In my experience the devices have worked great.  I have owned several over the past 5+ years and only one device malfunctioned under warranty. (I always have 2 in use so I am covered on long streaming days.) The warranty process is complicated because the company is not in the US.

The most inexpensive options in the US I have found are on Amazon and diglo.com (used to be Harris Communications).  Presently available on both sites for $129 and free shipping.  I believe both offer 30 day return.  Amazon offers an optional extended warranty to 3 years but it covers defects after the manufacturer warranty (1 yr) expires so I do not know how things work if a problem presents in year 1.

We can also purchase it through Med-El US.  Presently listed at $179 plus a shipping fee which I believe is about $9 ( $188).  This costs $59 more than the options above but it presently comes with a 2 year warranty through Med-El US.  In my experience Med-El US handles warranties very easily and very fast.

Of course all of this information changes so please check for yourself before proceeding.

I buy my neckloops online through the most inexpensive option.  

119220FA-1A06-46CB-83FE-86274ACEB6B6.jpeg

1D86D64B-A60A-42DA-968C-6754756A607C.jpeg

D35BDD80-1215-4EE0-8C06-A878CA28C7D8.jpeg

05143473-9CFC-450E-8DED-DCBB699742DA.jpeg

9A9237F6-1A33-4ED9-AF8E-FF5AAAE79E64.jpeg

I'm in the UK and bought through a reputable retailer that sells hearing assistive tech. It's out of warranty unfortunately 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Nicki S

If you received or purchased this through Med-El US, check with your customer service rep to see if it is still under a Med-El warranty (which can be longer than the manufacturer warranty).

There is no way to replace the battery unfortunately.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Nicki S

Bummer it is out of warranty.  Unfortunately there is no way to replace the battery.