Time to have some fun! Decorating our CIs

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

In a few days my hair will be cut very very short in preparation for chemotherapy.  I am going to have some fun with my cochlear implants.  First up is the little green monster and green mic covers.  I have loved this little green monster from the moment I saw it!

6E353BF5-B080-4F54-9C82-5BB4ADFF85F4.jpeg

Awesome!!!!!

I ordered green guy for coil, green, pink, and orange mic covers, pink battery cover!!!! Good luck with the shaving!

• HearPeers Heroes

Thanks everyone 

I had some trouble hearing today after being caught in a deluge and wasn't sure if it was just my head or the mic covers decided to finally give up, so I changed them and to do that I needed to remove the old stickers. So now I put new ones on!

IMG_20220613_000204.jpg

20 hours ago, Enegra said:

I had some trouble hearing today after being caught in a deluge and wasn't sure if it was just my head or the mic covers decided to finally give up, so I changed them and to do that I needed to remove the old stickers. So now I put new ones on!

IMG_20220613_000204.jpg

Cool!!!

• HearPeers Heroes

I love all the new designs. I am having trouble finding new design covers. I have in the past got mine from Dein Design. But haven’t been able to get them from there. I noticed skin it’s no longer makes them for sonnet. Any suggestions? 

• HearPeers Heroes
20 hours ago, Mary Beth said:

@Kara of Canada

I recently ordered Sonnet skins from these two online vendors

https://www.hearoes.co.uk/collections/sonnet?page=1

Hearoes has superb customer service! They will customize your order to match your needs; when I was unilateral I got two different left-side skins for the price of one bilateral set, just had to contact them and tell them how to modify the order.

• 5 weeks later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

I ordered custom skins from deafinity bold. On Etsy. Super team there! 

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

@Kara of Canada

Thanks  for letting us know.  I just contacted them to order a custom set.

I went to etsy again. I was looking for tubing for my eas earpiece, found hailey's charms. She makes charms attached to just about all attachments and stuff.

Mary Beth, 

When you ordered through Hearoes, do you pay custom duties or import taxes to ship from the UK? 

• HearPeers Heroes

@M Dodge

I don’t think so but check their website.

Thanks. I'd like to support Hearoes if possible. I may send them an email to see how this was handle in the past.

I ordered my first skins from deafanately bold. And i just ordered tubing from etsy (heather)

I wanted curly stuff for cable but i dont like changing cable.

On 6/17/2022 at 11:47 AM, Enegra said:

Hearoes has superb customer service! They will customize your order to match your needs; when I was unilateral I got two different left-side skins for the price of one bilateral set, just had to contact them and tell them how to modify the order.

Hearoes says their sonnet skins fit either side, shipping is 3pds

19 hours ago, M Dodge said:

Mary Beth, 

When you ordered through Hearoes, do you pay custom duties or import taxes to ship from the UK? 

Just 3 £ shipping. Takes a week or so.

• HearPeers Heroes

Love my new one!! 

4EBABAB8-AA75-48B3-B5F3-035652F7022A.jpeg

• Like 3

On 7/18/2022 at 8:22 AM, Dianna said:

I went to etsy again. I was looking for tubing for my eas earpiece, found hailey's charms. She makes charms attached to just about all attachments and stuff.

Received tubing yesterday from haileys charms, lol so i get to play dress up the ci!