Time to have some fun! Decorating our CIs

Mary Beth

18 hours ago, Enegra said:

The Peanut skin looks great there! I still have mine in the envelope, waiting to be used. I kept my bilateral skins hoping that one day I can use them again. Somehow using only part of the set felt like I'd have accepted never getting the implant back. I got some unilateral skins from Etsy to tide me over.

On a related note to decorating CIs, I got the information from MED-EL that I am one of the finalists for the limited edition Design Cover. Tomorrow there should be posts in the social media, featuring my design and the other finalist. It's kinda exciting!

IMG20230525232851.jpg

Yes!! Exciting!!

• 2 weeks later...

I am happy to announce that my project has won the Design Cover contest. Apparently it will be given away in another contest sometime in July. 😊

• HearPeers Heroes

@Enegra

congratulations!  It’s a gorgeous design cover!  I voted for that one without knowing it was your design!

• 1 month later...

I got my coil covers now!

Still waiting to use them until I get my right side re-activated, it has been a really harrowing journey thus far.

IMG20230705111906.jpg

🤗 👋🏽 👋🏽 🤗 👋🏽💖💖💖💖💖😍😍😍😍😍 I love it so much 

• 2 weeks later...

The lighting isn't accurate, but it's bedtime here now and I just finished with cleaning up and redecorating the processor before the appointment at the hospital tomorrow. I didn't even remember I had purple skins, so that was a pleasant surprise. I have a very bad backlog in my drawer after going for the last year with just one skin set.

IMG20230731014308.jpg

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Enegra said:

The lighting isn't accurate, but it's bedtime here now and I just finished with cleaning up and redecorating the processor before the appointment at the hospital tomorrow. I didn't even remember I had purple skins, so that was a pleasant surprise. I have a very bad backlog in my drawer after going for the last year with just one skin set.

IMG20230731014308.jpg

So beautiful gorgeous glamorous I love the colors 

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Lauren said:

It was time for some TLC so also took a moment to replace stickers. IMG_7045.thumb.jpeg.ead33ea5d97e4b45e06f44d7baf4fd6a.jpeg

So beautiful gorgeous I love the colors and keep doing u 😍💕😍💕💕💕💕💕

The design covers on the model shop are limited and IMHO, overpriced.

1. Does anyone have a template to design their own using something like Adobe creative studio, or an AI design program?

2. The design covers on Etsy, are they just sticky backed stickers and are they easy to remove.

3. On my rondo three I’m using a design cover of silver gray with the black casing sticks out like a sore thumb. Is anybody using something like a different color sticky tape to put around the black so nobody can see the black another word you’re designing the color of your Rhonda three case, which is black.

4. I also suggested to the people on the metal shopping site to offer rondo, three design cover variety packs, which would include obviously various designs that you would pick out. I also suggested that they look into licensed merchandise licensing with the major sports leagues, so that we can buy covers of her favorite professional sports teams.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Joel

Med-El moderator posted here awhile ago that decals are not recommended for Rondo 3.  

I order decals for my Sonnets from various online vendors/Etsy shops and they stay adhered well and do not leave residue when removing them.

• Like 1