Time to have some fun! Decorating our CIs

Mary Beth

I got kinda excited as this came in the mail today, the stamp on the envelope says 25th so it was blazing fast to get on the other side of the pond. And the sticker looks even better than it did on the website.

I'm going to wait with using the sticker until my CI situation gets clearer, because as of right now, anything may happen. But I'd like to buy more skins from that seller in the future, they look nice and the shipping was cheap.

IMG_20220801_141926.jpg

• Like 3

• HearPeers Heroes

@Enegra

I saw that design and almost bought it too!  Sooo cute!

2 hours ago, Enegra said:

I got kinda excited as this came in the mail today, the stamp on the envelope says 25th so it was blazing fast to get on the other side of the pond. And the sticker looks even better than it did on the website.

I'm going to wait with using the sticker until my CI situation gets clearer, because as of right now, anything may happen. But I'd like to buy more skins from that seller in the future, they look nice and the shipping was cheap.

IMG_20220801_141926.jpg

Oh i love the snoopy!!!!

I am excitingly awaiting coils from the artist series to order matching skins, although the pics are sooo cool on their own!

5 hours ago, Dianna said:

I am excitingly awaiting coils from the artist series to order matching skins, although the pics are sooo cool on their own!

20220801_113036.jpg

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

Switched from the happy green monster and green mic cover to rainbow hearts and light blue mic covers.  This skin is from Heroes.

9D06870B-D4D9-4D7D-BA3A-5326F1657D90.jpeg

Ooh, the light blue mic cover looks very cute (although quite subtle in this combination). I have the hearts skin too, still unused in my skin stash. Uhh, you can notice the date on the envelope, I got a bit of a ... queue in there. 🙈

IMG_20220802_192242.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

My old skin was peeling off all over the edge after a technician only partly-successfully transferred it to a replacement processor, so I decided it was time for change.

IMG_20220911_195542__01.thumb.jpg.afb6ae0a876e6651f1f6cb2c1b206522.jpg

• Like 3

Beautiful I 💕💕💕💕😘 love the colors and the design of the cochlear implant devices keep up the great work 

• 1 month later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

Switching into holiday mode

AE2FAC2F-5FA6-47EA-A80A-1781E56F85F8.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

@Enegra I went ahead and purchased the Peanuts design skins.  So cute!  Hope you are doing well.

Bringing in the new year with the Peanuts gang!  I hope 2023 is a healthy and happy year for all.

539824F2-B9D2-4CC6-8068-A981ACEE8695.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

I just changed mine back to the music notes pattern, but have realised sadly that with my new haircut which is too short to tie back, it is never visible!!!  

PXL_20221224_050919607.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I always have  van Goghs  starry nights.  I  used to get them from skinits  these are my last ones from there. I have some new ones from Etsy.

Good luck Mary Beth,  hope it all  goes well for you xx 

Screenshot_20220718-150033_Facebook.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 12/30/2022 at 5:07 PM, Mary Beth said:

@Enegra I went ahead and purchased the Peanuts design skins.  So cute!  Hope you are doing well.

Bringing in the new year with the Peanuts gang!  I hope 2023 is a healthy and happy year for all.

539824F2-B9D2-4CC6-8068-A981ACEE8695.jpeg

The Peanut skin looks great there! I still have mine in the envelope, waiting to be used. I kept my bilateral skins hoping that one day I can use them again. Somehow using only part of the set felt like I'd have accepted never getting the implant back. I got some unilateral skins from Etsy to tide me over.

On a related note to decorating CIs, I got the information from MED-EL that I am one of the finalists for the limited edition Design Cover. Tomorrow there should be posts in the social media, featuring my design and the other finalist. It's kinda exciting!

IMG20230525232851.jpg

• HearPeers Heroes

Beautiful @Enegra

and very exciting that your design is a finalist!!