Rondo 3 Clothes Attachment clip

Lauren

Anyone know the trick to getting this attached to the Rondo 3? I’ve been fighting with it all day so far and no closer to getting it clicked in. I’m worried I’m going to break something if I push any harder. 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Lauren

have you seen this?

I believe both @Roy and @Tim have experience with the Rondo 3 attachment clips

• Members

@Mary Beth @Lauren 

I was thinking of replying earlier but realized that I had attached it right after activation and had forgotten about the process.  I just use the clothes clip 100% of the time on the Rondo 3 and never take it off. It gives a lot of piece of mind about not having it fall off or losing it.

A side benefit of the clip is it makes it much easier to get a feel for orientation of the device placing it on my head.  

Thanks for sharing the video.  That does a much better job explaining it than I could.  

By the way, I wonder if it decreases the surface area in contact with the charging plate, center of gravity, or the position in place with respect to the magnets in the Rondo, any one of which might affect the spinning on the charger.

I like the clothes clip so much on the Rondo 3 that I rigged up a clothes clip for my Sonnet.  

@Tim @Mary Beth

Im already loving the clothes clips. So much more secure. Yesterday I knocked the Rondos off three times and they went flying. Med-El makes their processors tough and hardy but I didn’t want to make a habit of it. 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Lauren

I’m glad to hear you feel more secure.  Definitely important to keep these processors safe.

• HearPeers Heroes

Wow, those look much easier to attach than the one for Rondo2.  I wonder if the cap would fit on Rondo2?  @MED-EL Moderator?

Hi Mary,

thanks for your question. The attachment clip cap is only available for RONDO 3 audio processors.

Kind regards,
Gordana

I use the clothes clip all the time and prefer it to the hair clip which I have also used. I always make sure I have spare clips because they do fail occasionally either the line breaks, ( most frequent failure for me)  or the little gizmo that fits into the Rondo fails.