About Rondo wireless charger user manual?

Valentin

• HearPeers Heroes

I read the user manual of processor and the accesories the procedure is really simple when charge, but after my first charge last night, I detect some blink light states on charger, and I would like to understand what they are "saying" 🙂

Green, blue...blink and continuous light on device depending the time that processor are on it? Has anyone found any information about it apart MED EL provide at processor user manual?

• HearPeers Heroes

@MED-EL Moderator do you have information about the light color/pattern Valentin described above on his new Rondo 2?

Hi @Valentin,

We would recommend checking if the blinking lights on your processor and your charger are the same as in the video: Charging RONDO 2 (medel.com). This would be the way it should be.

If the lights are blinking differently, could you please describe the pattern and the colors in detail?

Kind regards,
Marina

• HearPeers Heroes

Thank you Marina. 

After watched the video, the procedure I did is the same. In majority of device (as previos dehumidifier), or other devices, you can see a small light when connect, and no lifgt if have no power. In this new wireless charger, the small light blink or stay fixed light or change the color, depend of the status and there is not documentation about it, at least I didn't find it.

In other devices depending of light Behavior you can detect any failure on device (similar to processors light. This is not the situation and he charger run well.

Blue fixed: Wireless charger connected to power supply.
Blink Green: Charging processor. this happen when put the processor on charger and orange light on processor turn on).
Green fixed: Charge complete (light on processor is off.