Cleaning CI's

DarlaHS

Is there something specific that I need to clean my CI's with? I have noticed at the end of the day they are a bit dirty from sweat. 

I wont be getting my Rondo 2's until November as they have yet to be released in the states.

That is the time frame my audiologist gave me. I am hoping it will be sooner but it would also be a great holiday gift.

Thank you for sharing the video. I will be receiving my dry box this week sometime. 

Some of the items were on back order. My remote, dry boxes and Mellie. 

Hope to get them soon. I already need to increase sound to level 2 and it has only been a week. 

• HearPeers Heroes

Wow that’s the first I have heard of back ordered Fine Tuners and Dry Kits in the US.  

• HearPeers Heroes

@DarlaHS

You're so fortunate to be getting a Mellie. Did you have to request one specially? 

My audiologist told me if I requested Mellie that they would not turn me down. 

You should try. Just email the company in which ever country you are from and ask. 

Backorder was due to the hurricane, at least that is what my audiologist told us. 

• HearPeers Heroes

@DarlaHS

I hope you get your Fine Tuner soon so you can change programs.  I ordered SkinIt covers for my Fine Tuners.  Lots and lots of design options.

• HearPeers Heroes
12 minutes ago, Mary Beth said:

@DarlaHS

I hope you get your Fine Tuner soon so you can change programs.  I ordered SkinIt covers for my Fine Tuners.  Lots and lots of design options.

@Mary Beth - the Fine Tuner cover is the best part of the SkinIt set.  I like having something on my magnet too, but it looks really, really cool on the back of the Fine Tuner.

• HearPeers Heroes

Totally changes up the look of the Fine Tuner!  

• Like 1

• HearPeers Heroes

I cut off the picture of the back of my Fine Tuner because I have a mini slim decal there with my first name and cell number in case I ever leave my Fine Tuner behind and a kind soul discovers it.

• HearPeers Heroes

Mine's from Skinit, but it's my own photo.  ?

It's the gardens in the grounds of a house in England called Highclere Castle.

• HearPeers Heroes

@DarlaHS

I recently ordered a skinit cover and received a coupon code.  I will send you a mail message in HearPeers.  Look near the top for the envelope.