Rondo 2 mini battery pack

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

@MED-EL Moderator

Thanks Mary.  For some reason I could not find that under the Rondo 2 support on the website.

• 8 months later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

This mini battery pack can use regular batteries.  No need to charge them.

0B1C5C07-B207-479B-BB74-E9FE9631CC8F.png

• 2 weeks later...

Does the mini-battery pack charge the rondo 2? I will travelling so I will be carrying mini-battery pack this time and also how long it take to fully charge from battery pack? As for some reason I don't like to use wireless charging with power bank on the plane.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Salik

No.  The mini battery pack will power the Rondo 2 but not charge it.  Since the mini battery pack uses a disposable battery with a long life, we can use it the entire time we travel.  Then we can charge the Rondo 2 once we arrive or that night.

That is how I understand our Rondo 2 power options.

12 minutes ago, Mary Beth said:

@Salik

No.  The mini battery pack will power the Rondo 2 but not charge it.  Since the mini battery pack uses a disposable battery with a long life, we can use it the entire time we travel.  Then we can charge the Rondo 2 once we arrive or that night.

That is how I understand our Rondo 2 power options.

Oh I thought the other way, anyway thanks for info...guess it's useless for me as I keep backup of old processor. 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Salik

You have a backup Rondo 1 or OPUS 2? That may be helpful on long travel days since they can use disposable batteries.