Artone mic

Marion nancy

• HearPeers Heroes

@Marion nancy

First:  turn off neckloop

second: press and hold button on neckloop until you see red and blue alternating lights.  Let go.

third:  place the Artone Mic close to the neckloop and turn it on.

It should pair automatically.  If not repeat the above steps and add a fourth step....press and hold the mute/pairing button on the Artone Mic

It does not work. My loop pairs to everything but why I do not kno this mic will not

• HearPeers Heroes

@Marion nancy

hmmm.... have you tried having the devices that are paired to your neckloop “forget this device” under your devices’ BT settings?  Then pair the Artone Mic?

• HearPeers Heroes

@Marion nancy

I am willing to try to trouble shoot with you if you are interested.

When your Artone Mic is plugged in, does it show a steady blue light?

When you enter pairing mode on the Artone Mic are you seeing a blinking red and blue light?

When you enter pairing mode on the neckloop are you seeing a blinking red and blue light?

• HearPeers Heroes

@Marion nancy

ok.  That’s a good sign.  Smile.

unplug them both.

press and hold the center button on the neckloop until you see red and blue blinking lights.  Let go.

turn on the Artone Mic.  Keep it close to the neckloop.  Press and hold that mute/pair button on the top until you see red and blue blinking lights.

wait and watch the lights.

They should pair and then start blinking only blue 

• HearPeers Heroes

Turn them off.  Try one more time from the beginning.  This time start the mic first and then the neckloop. @Marion nancy

• HearPeers Heroes

@ats169

When you paired your Artone Mic to the neckloop, how did you do it?  Any problems?

Sharing a wow day

after playing bridge with the same partner for a year I said You have an American accent.  Says she” what now :  did you not know I am from New York  this was the first time I picked it up.  

ps:  charging my neckloop will retry later

Make sure both loop and mic are charged. If following Mary Beth's instructions above still doesn't work, check for two things. 

One, make sure you haven't hit the mute button on mic, and make sure the power switch on mic is on. 

Two, after you push all the buttons for pairing, make sure to wait a good  ten seconds or so, it seems to be slow to pair. 

Finally, one last tip. I was having general issues with all of it, no particular reason why. So I followed the manual's instructions on how to reset both the loop and mic: you plug the power cord in for three seconds (at the micro USB end) and then pull it out. I did it twice, once without the power end plugged into the wall and once with it plugged in. 

After the reset, the pairing procedure "took."

• HearPeers Heroes

@Marion nancy

Let us know how the pairing goes today.  If it still doesn’t pair, consider reaching out to Artone customer service.

In the past, they have been very responsive.

Big shout to Mary Beth and Ats169 for all the tremendous assistance pairing my Artone mic

@Mary Beth I took it outside on the stairwell and it paired asap.  I assuming it was picking up maybe the Rogers or the audiolink.  
great to keep handy on me and will get a second loop.  Easy to travel with light and inexpensive 

a Great BIG thank you