Cable for opus 2 procesor london

Pawel Kowalczyk

Hello there l am looking for cable for procesor opus 2. My one broke down. Does anyone know  where in london l can get one? I had operation in Poland but now l live in london so l can not go to my polisy doctor. 

• HearPeers Heroes
1 hour ago, Pawel Kowalczyk said:

Hello there l am looking for cable for procesor opus 2. My one broke down. Does anyone know  where in london l can get one? I had operation in Poland but now l live in london so l can not go to my polisy doctor. 

Hello Pawel,

Which cable is it you are wanting? is it the processor to coil or a direct input cable... the type with three pins and plugs into bottom of slide cover?

• HearPeers Heroes
2 minutes ago, Pawel Kowalczyk said:

hello I need a cable like in the picture

Screenshot_20201220-113003_Chrome.jpg

Doe's anyone know if this is the same cable for BOTH the Opus2 and sonnets 1&2? If they are both different I *might* have a spare new one that you can have but I'll have to have a look later today, no promises! keep your fingers crossed!

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mr-LJ

The OPUS2 and Sonnet 1 &2 cables are different .

The OPUS2 uses the cable in the picture.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Beth

Of course! My brain was still asleep when I posted this morning.... 🙄 thanks for that reminder Mary. I have just checked and found a cable and indeed it will not fit my Sonnet, so, it is for the Opus2.

@Pawel Kowalczyk

Pawel, I have found a new cable suitable for you.... If you want to contact me via private messaging with your home/London address I'll be happy to send it to you. 🙂

Opus2 cable.jpg

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mr-LJ and @Pawel Kowalczyk

Terrific!

Since this is a public forum you will probably want to work out the details privately.  You can send each other private HearPeers mail.  Go to the top. Click on the three bars.  Then select the envelope.

• HearPeers Heroes
1 hour ago, Pawel Kowalczyk said:

Is it possible to pick it up in person?

Well, not really because I am a long way from you (Peterborough) and there may likely be travel restrictions due to the Virus. Our area is currently in the highest Tier group (Tier 4).

I have your address from the Personal messaging, thanks, so I will pop into the post tomorrow (Monday) morning. I don't want any money for it because it was given to me free by my hospital, so it is free to you. When the Virus pandemic is over we can have a beer together in London somewhere and a nice chat.

Hi @Pawel Kowalczyk We've replied to your private message with details about our UK office and webshop in case you need them in the future. In the meantime, great to see that @Mr-LJ was able to help you out. Very kind! 

Kind regards,

Mary 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Pawel Kowalczyk Hi Pawel, Just to let you know my wife has posted the cable off to you this morning so that you should get it by special delivery tomorrow before 1pm.

@MED-EL Moderator Hi Mary, I've tried with no luck in getting in contact with Med-el through your website regarding an AudioStream. Where can I get one in the UK and how much do they cost? I've tried also contacting some main suppliers who are unable to help. Can you do anything for me please?

Hi @Mr-LJ thanks for letting us know. You can reach the MED-EL UK team directly at phone: +44 330 1235601 or via email: customerservice@medel.co.uk

If you send us a private message with your contact details (please do not post them here in the public thread), we are happy to forward your request also to our colleagues in the UK to get in touch with you as soon as possible. 

Kind regards, Barbara 

• HearPeers Heroes

@MED-EL Moderator Hello Barbara, Thanks for your reply, I've already emailed Med-el through their website and have had no replies. 😒 Giving me a telephone number to ring is not very helpful because I want an AudioStream to be able to USE a telephone! 🙄

Hi @Mr-LJ, we are happy to forward your request to our MED-EL team in the UK so they can contact you directly regards AudioStream. That's why we've just sent you a private message for contact details etc.

Best regards, Barbara 

• 10 months later...