Notifications

Mary Featherston

• HearPeers Heroes

I've reset all my notifications to be the in-forum notifications only, no email.

For some reason I still get emails.  Deleting HearPeers emails is becoming a full-time job.  Can you help?

Thanks,

Mary

• HearPeers Heroes

Would you like me to delete your name from the Feb chat HP mail group?  Are you getting emails from that?  It has been active.  I am able to delete you from that mail group because I created it I think.

@Mary Featherston

@ Mary Featherston  @Mary Beth Thanks for addressing this as it was truly getting out of hand

• HearPeers Heroes
22 hours ago, Mary Beth said:

Would you like me to delete your name from the Feb chat HP mail group?  Are you getting emails from that?  It has been active.  I am able to delete you from that mail group because I created it I think.

@Mary Featherston

Don't worry, @Mary Beth,  I want to be notified, I just want it to be  here, the little bell at the upper right.  I think if I get my settings right it should work.  Not that I've succeeded so far, mind you, but that's what Barbara is helping with.  Thanks for tagging the moderator, I thought from the name of this section of the forum that it would be monitored.