Kara update

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

I hate taking mess as well but sometimes I don't really have a choice. Stinks but sometimes I have to

• HearPeers Heroes

Elavil is an antidepressant but also does wonders with nerve pain. I had to take it for the nerve pain in my neck after one of my brain surgeries. It did not really alter my mood or personality at all. Did help the pain in my neck though

• HearPeers Heroes

Good to know. If I need it I can fill the script. But for now I am good without.

• HearPeers Heroes

Good comparison Ivana. Just a figure of speech. If I say something and I know somebody is gonna make a snarky comment back, I will say that

Hope that here are no people who make these kind of comments... :huh:

• HearPeers Heroes

I hate taking mess as well but sometimes I don't really have a choice. Stinks but sometimes I have to

Same here... when my neck is killing me, I do not have choice especially if I have to continue working.

• HearPeers Heroes

Elavil is an antidepressant but also does wonders with nerve pain. I had to take it for the nerve pain in my neck after one of my brain surgeries. It did not really alter my mood or personality at all. Did help the pain in my neck though

yeah - it is important that people understand that doc is not prescribing this because of mood solely than because of this auxiliary effect.  

• HearPeers Heroes

I would agree with you. I would take something too. Because it would be necessary. But I wouldn't take something thing if I was able

To Cope With little or no pain. I don't have pain all the time. Almost at all. Only if I touch adm push o. The area which they call the "ditch"

Where they did the surgery.

• HearPeers Heroes

Agreed Kara,

I am the same way. Hate taking meds and won't if I can possibly avoid it.

• HearPeers Heroes

Me too Kara - I am also not trying to persuade you that you need this drug if you think you can handle on. I am very restrictive doc when we are talking about drugs :)

• HearPeers Heroes

Yeah just making sure I was clear. I tend to rabble on and not get the point across!! Lol