Whoo Hoo

Mary Featherston

• HearPeers Heroes
33 minutes ago, Mary Beth said:

@Mary Featherston

Checking in to see how your rechargeable MAX batteries are working.  

Excellent.  I haven't had one need to be replaced in a day - not that I stay awake for 17 hours if I can help it!  But they're great, no battery changes at all at work.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • HearPeers Heroes

@Hilary Beaumont Brown

Read through this topic.  @Mary Featherstonhad the same issue with the rechargeable max and her sonnet 1 and in the end it was resolved.

very disappointing that this is happening though @MED-EL Moderator  Any understanding on why this is happening?

Thanks Mary Beth! So odd! Maybe I'll bring my aud in too as she's always super helpful with all this. Maybe she's encountered before?

• HearPeers Heroes
2 minutes ago, Hilary Beaumont Brown said:

Thanks Mary Beth! So odd! Maybe I'll bring my aud in too as she's always super helpful with all this. Maybe she's encountered before?

It can't hurt to talk to your audiologist, but in my case, the problem was resolved by MedEl customer service in Durham.  Tyler, specifically.  He spoke to someone else who helped him with it, not sure if that person was in Durham or Innsbruck.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Featherston

does the rechargeable battery adapter that Med-El replaced have the Wi-Fi symbol?

I am wondering if the max batteries need to use the newer rechargeable battery adapter?

• HearPeers Heroes
2 minutes ago, Mary Beth said:

@Mary Featherston

does the rechargeable battery adapter that Med-El replaced have the Wi-Fi symbol?

I am wondering if the max batteries need to use the newer rechargeable battery adapter?

I don't think that's it, @Mary Beth- I have one Sonnet with a new battery adapter (with wifi symbol) and one without.

• HearPeers Heroes
7 minutes ago, Mary Beth said:

@Mary Featherston

It’s so odd

It is, I never understood what was going on, only that what the heck, they're working.  🙂

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Mary Beth said:

@Hilary Beaumont Brown

Read through this topic.  @Mary Featherstonhad the same issue with the rechargeable max and her sonnet 1 and in the end it was resolved.

very disappointing that this is happening though @MED-EL Moderator  Any understanding on why this is happening?

@Mary Beth, thank you for tagging us. We have contacted our team here at Headquarters regarding @Mary Featherston and @Hilary Beaumont Brown's experience with the rechargeable Max battery. 

We will follow up as soon as we have received further information from them. 

Kind regards,
Alicia 

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, MED-EL Moderator said:

@Mary Beth, thank you for tagging us. We have contacted our team here at Headquarters regarding @Mary Featherston and @Hilary Beaumont Brown's experience with the rechargeable Max battery. 

Kind regards,
Alicia 

Thank you in advance, im saving up for a max!!!!

Thank you Alicia! And Mary Beth and Mary for your help too!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • HearPeers Heroes
On 5/31/2023 at 3:45 AM, MED-EL Moderator said:

Kind regards,
Alicia 

@MED-EL Moderator just checking in to see if there is information about this yet.

Thank you for checking in, Mary Beth. We have forwarded your question onto the responsible team here. Some users report removing the cover and putting it back on resolves the issue; however, we recommend contacting your local MED-EL representative if the issue persists so that they may have a look and determine the best course of action.

Kind regards,
Gordana