Ordering Rondo 2 Covers

Don Doherty

Hi Everyone,

I have been enjoying your posts. It helps to realize there is so much more to learn. I was implanted on September 5th and activated September 24th. I am trying to find out who to go to order the more colorful Rondo 2 covers. The product catalog says contact your local Med-El representative but I don’t have one that I know of. I may have to wait until I see my audiologist again and ask the question. How have others been ordering accessories.

Thank,

Don

• HearPeers Heroes

@Don Doherty

You can order through the Med-El US online shop or by contacting Med-El customer service.  Everyone in the US has a regional representative.  The main Med-El email or phone number can guide you.

Which colorful design covers are you interested in?

Thank you Mary Beth. I like the Pirate cover the best and as it generates attention it gives me a chance to talk about hearing loss and what folks can do to communicate better.

I also ordered the container case you recommended. It will be much easier to store and transport my various pieces of equipment. Now to find some Med-El stickers.... Are they available too?

Thanks again for your help and support.

Don

• HearPeers Heroes

@Don Doherty

I have not seen Med-El stickers but would love to!

Med-El US briefly offered some Med-El items through their Bridge online shop (not the regular Med-El online shop).  I tried to order a thermal travel mug but the shipping/handling fees doubled the price of the thermal mug.  So I didn’t order it.

Then Med-El US took that off line.  I haven’t heard anything since.

I would still like to order that thermal Med-El travel coffee mug.

• HearPeers Heroes

Yup just checked.  Still not up and running.

6F97479E-8743-460C-9D4B-DE6FF26ACFA6.png

Thanks. If I see any mugs I’ll grab one. At the HLAA Convention in June I was able to get a nice red t-shirt. I’ll let folks know if I see any mugs.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Don Doherty

You were at HLAA in Rochester in June?  Did you attend the Med-El MeetUp event on Saturday late afternoon?  I don’t recall meeting you there.  I have that nice red tee shirt too.

• 2 weeks later...