Funny sounds of the week

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

New sound today!  The sound of kitten paw pads squeaking on tile flooring as Chloe came to a screeching halt chasing a toy.

What funny sounds have you heard this week?

@Joan

@Dianna

@Kylie

@Lynda

@Jdashiell

• HearPeers Heroes

@Joan

If I knew it was going to happen, I would’ve recorded it for you.

@Mary Beth it’s those spontaneous things that are so cool. In my mind I can picture Chloe doing that…and imagine the sound!😊

• HearPeers Heroes

Sadly nothing new in the sound department. I have COVID so am isolating in the front room of my house. Silver linings though - I have saved a bunch of money on batteries as I have just been using rechargeables. And I have really caught up on my crochet and Netflix!

@Kylie so sorry you’re laid up. But love that you’re making the best of it! I know about the isolating…I had Covid six weeks ago. Feel better soon! Hugs from California!🤗

• HearPeers Heroes

@Kylie

I hope your isolation ends soon and you feel back to your good self again.

What are you crocheting?

• HearPeers Heroes

Currently a poncho for myself. I recently made a few baby gifts for friends so it's my turn for something 😉. Are you also finding quiet craft time during your treatment @Mary Beth?

• HearPeers Heroes

@Kylie

post a pick of the poncho!

Unfortunately the new kittens and knitting are not a good combination yet!  But radiation therapy is 1.5 hours away so I put my knitting project in the car and am now knitting to/from treatment.  Smile

Ok guys, here is funny....the last couple weeks the birdies have been returning. I have no idea of the bird calls but i whistle what i think i heard, and they whistle back! Sometimes they stop stare and fly away!

Sometimes im rewarded with a close visit if i stay long enough but its still not shorts and sandles weather

Sometimes something really loud chirps and i get startled!

Hope all you sick folks take it easy ok? 💘 

• Like 3

• HearPeers Heroes

It's a rectangular poncho - I have done the centre, now I'm working the ribbing up the sides. Nice to have a big project to help stay occupied. @Mary Beth what a great idea to knit in the car! Isn't it so soothing to have your hands busy.

poncho.jpg

• HearPeers Heroes

It is beautiful @Kylie!  Yes I love working on projects.  I am not wishing that these kittens grow up quickly but if they could just get to the age when they tolerate me knitting, that would be helpful!  Smile.

I hope you are feeling well.

On 4/30/2022 at 8:06 AM, Mary Beth said:

It is beautiful @Kylie!  Yes I love working on projects.  I am not wishing that these kittens grow up quickly but if they could just get to the age when they tolerate me knitting, that would be helpful!  Smile.

I hope you are feeling well.

They never grow out of attacking knitting!!!

• Haha 2