Battery Brands

ColinY

• HearPeers Heroes

We have a "flexspending" card. My work invests in this ( pays for a majority of). I can pay for hearing aid/CI batteries through this with no out of pocket expense until I reach a limit. 

• HearPeers Heroes

Mary beth

my insurance covers hearing aid batteries

it is complicated to the point my wife deals with the paperwork. Way over my head. 

Peach insurance is different. Make sure you know the law!! Or what they clam to cover

• HearPeers Heroes

In Spain insurances don't cover the batteries, at least that I know. Adam, Could you say me what company are you affiliate? (by private please for avoid spam in the forum).

• HearPeers Heroes

Will do valentin

i think it depends on the insurance company. I'm not sure if CI stuff is covered by all companies or not. I know mine does with batteries. Will find out about the covers soon

• 2 weeks later...

I use 2 CI's Opus2 XS with Power One batteries. The batteries last 2 days. Every second day the sound gets weaker during the day, unclear, the pitches indistinct... Rayovac or Zeni batteries are unfit.

• HearPeers Heroes

Power One works best for me too.  Welcome to the group.

• HearPeers Heroes

I primarily use power one mainly because I can get them cheaper than even the local pharmacy brand. 

Maybe I am just different but I really don't notice much difference in batteries. That is if I go to a pharmacy that has high turnover . I get the power ones cheaper so I go with those

Fairly new user of a Sonnet EAS. I have been switching between Power One and ZeniPower and can find no real drawbacks to either. Both give me 55+ hrs and since I'm just over a month in I'm using the telecoil for eBooks quite a bit. I did have one bad package of Power Ones that only lasted about 8 hrs. I also want to add that the ZeniPower says right on them to remove the tab for a minute before use.

• HearPeers Heroes

Hicksy

WOW! That is awesome!! I know you must be happy. Please keep us updated

• HearPeers Heroes

I really haven't seen much of a difference myself. 

I can get power one at a very competitive price on Amazon  versus local so that's what I do