August 2023 HearPeers GoogleMeet hosted by Mary Beth for Med-El CI users, their families and those considering a Med-El CI

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

Updated

Invites for the August 20th HP GoogleMeet will be sent to the following members.  You are on the list, no need to reply.

@Mary Beth  

@Lauren  

@Kirk S.  

@Joan  

@JoceSky  

@Mary G. Weaver  

@DianeH  

@Andrew42  

@Roy  

@Dave in Pittsburgh  

@Tim  

@Heather W  

@Kylie  

@Betsy  

@ERW  

@Anne N  

@Ralph34  

@Jared Charney

@Theo  

@Dianna  

If anyone else wishes to attend, just reply below.  First timers always welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

@Mary Beth I still have a very unstable situation that currently just got a lot worse.

I might just not be in any shape to join the meeting, I am in a lot of pain from nerve compression in the head, as any attempts of reducing tension in my head failed and the dislocated left implant got angrier. Still waiting for the hospital to decide what to do.

As it turns out, I'm taking my youngest back to campus for fall semester. Can't make it, unfortunately. My activation is 8/23, so I certainly look forward to sharing that experience with everyone at the next opportunity.  Feeling back to normal otherwise:)

• HearPeers Heroes

@Enegra sure hope you feel better soon

@JackieB wishing you the best at your activation!  Can’t wait to read all about it.

@Anthony Canada here is a link to the information.  If you wish to join in just reply in this topic and we will add you to the invite list

• HearPeers Heroes

@Anthony Canada

@Lauren joins in from Alaska and it is crazy early her time!  So bleary eyed works.  😊 

check the top right menu for a HP message and we will set you up

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Beth  

@Lauren  

@Kirk S.  

@Joan  

@JoceSky  

@Mary G. Weaver  

@DianeH  

@Andrew42  

@Roy  

@Dave in Pittsburgh  

@Tim  

@Heather W  

@Kylie  

@Betsy  

@ERW  

@Anne N  

@Ralph34  

@Jared Charney

@Theo  

@Dianna  

@Anthony Canada  FIRST TIME

Check the top right menu for our group HP message to introduce ourselves (there- not here) and set our agenda for Sunday.  It is very helpful when everyone takes a moment to introduce themselves there and read the introductions of others.  Thank you!  

Also the test BCC email will go out later today.  If you do not receive it, check spam.  If it is not there, let me know.

• HearPeers Heroes

Great chat today everyone.  We had 14 participants including one first timer!

As always, thank you for hosting these! It was great to see everyone and good discussions again. 

My apologies for drifting in and out of the meeting. My computer kept going to sleep. Eventually I got fed up and reinstalled Windows 10. That seems to have solved the problem but I now have to reinstall all the software I run that did not come installed with Windows. A real pain in the neck!