Programming dates for Rondo 2

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

Lots of HP members have received or will soon be receiving their Rondo 2s.

If you know the date when you will get your Rondo 2 programmed, let us know!

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Beth - I expect to receive them tomorrow!  I know that my audiologist received the training on the (hm, is it Maestro 7?) so I assume she got the cables and whatnot too.  I'm pretty confident.

Also, WHOO HOO!

Me too!   Had a quick visit last week, just to touch base, told my audi about ups and down with the Roger pen and phone and audiobook and how I feel like I'm doing okay, but sometimes mixed confidence just "coasting" along, and she poked me about practicing, of course...  😜  😜    And then... and then she happily commented that oh by the way, we need to set up another date in January (the 30th) because my Rondo would be in.  Cool!

• HearPeers Heroes

January is going to be exciting with all these new Rondo 2 users!

• HearPeers Heroes

@Nikki

I had my post CI testing appointment last Thursday. When the audi saw me she told me that she had my Rondo 2! But she hadn't charged it. She then went to charge it and later she said she didn't have the key to lock the magnet in place and she didn't have the cable that they use to attach the Rondo2 to the machine to do the mapping. So that was a big disappointment. I'm hoping the audi will have everything for my next appointment which takes place in three weeks!