JohnL Posted January 19, 2019 Report Share Posted January 19, 2019 I know, I know, everyone is different 😀. But I’m curious to get some input - and here is why. I am scheduled to pick my manufacturer early February, get surgery late March with activation mid to late April. But I am scheduled for a long awaited European vacation starting in mid May and I want to be able to hear conversations during the vacation and don’t know if 3 or 4 weeks after activation is enough time. So I have to decide whether or not to put off surgery until I come home and other’s experiences will be helpful. Thanks. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.