iHM24

Dear friends 

I purchased 3 devices Quattro 4.0 and Quattro Pro but unfortunately always wire simply twisted or damaged any idea for another neckloop.

I have RogerPen but because of music or tv not streaming wirelessly like Quattro I don’t like to use it.

Also, still in our region they don’t have any idea when AudioLink will available in our market.

anyone use AudioLink?

regards

Hameed

• HearPeers Heroes

@iHM24

By far my favorite BT neckloop is Artone 3 MAX.

I have AudioLink. It has the same limitations about streaming music and audiobooks as Roger Pen & Roger Select.

@Mary Beth

thanks dear so because of price and AudioLink still not available in our market you advised to purchase Artone3Max

How much AudioLink? I knew that it’s available in US market.

9 hours ago, Mary Beth said:

@iHM24

By far my favorite BT neckloop is Artone 3 MAX.

I have AudioLink. It has the same limitations about streaming music and audiobooks as Roger Pen & Roger Select.

@Mary Beth

what”limitations” are you referring to?  I thought Audiolink was wireless/BT streaming. 

• HearPeers Heroes

@JohnL

There are some similarities between how the Roger system and how AudioLink handle bluetooth streaming from our devices.  They are both direct BT streaming ONLY for phone calls.  All other audio from our BT devices must either:

-use a cable connection between the device and the AudioLink or Roger transmitter

or

-use a A2DP converter app running in the background on our BT devices.  For me, this degrades the sound quality.

@iHM24 mentioned those limitations with Roger Pen above.  My comment was that AudioLink works the same way with streaming BT.  

https://www.medel.com/support/audiolink/audiolink_listeningmusic

• HearPeers Heroes

@iHM24

Prices vary in different countries.  In the US from most expensive to least expensive:

Roger transmitter plus Roger receiver

AudioLink

Artone 3 MAX BT neckloop (by far the least expensive option of the three)

7 hours ago, Mary Beth said:

@iHM24

Prices vary in different countries.  In the US from most expensive to least expensive:

Roger transmitter plus Roger receiver

AudioLink

Artone 3 MAX BT neckloop (by far the least expensive option of the three)

Thank you @Mary Beth

For rich informations, the prices in Bahrain like US, most devices like Artone & Quattro not available in Bahrain I order that devices from US and AudioLink still not available in our region.

However, I’m disappointed because AudioLink not supporting A2DP but I saw that when you connect AudioLink station with your tv it will stream directly to your CI, so it’s little complicated I wish that you can connecting with any bluetooth device wirelessly and supporting all profiles: HFP, HSP, A2DP...

I will purchase Artone 3 Max latest one bluetooth V4.1 which is so fast to transmitting sounds and it will cost me around 139$ because I will order it from Amazon or company website.

Also, price of RogerPen and RogerX in Bahrain much expansive rather than US, I purchased it by RogerPen 2393$ and RogerX 1064$ so totally was 3457$!

Like that now I’m not purchasing from Bahrain always I’m purchasing online even there is shipping charges but still cheaper than Bahrain.

Thank you 

Hameed

• HearPeers Heroes

@iHM24

I look forward to great sound quality for all audio from all BT devices wirelessly too.

yes, the AudioLink either through its dock (which is cabled to a device) or directly cabled to a device streams to Sonnets.  And it is true stereo for bilateral CI users and we can control the mixing ratio.  Those are my favorite features of the AudioLink.

On 10/23/2019 at 1:48 PM, Mary Beth said:

@iHM24

I look forward to great sound quality for all audio from all BT devices wirelessly too.

yes, the AudioLink either through its dock (which is cabled to a device) or directly cabled to a device streams to Sonnets.  And it is true stereo for bilateral CI users and we can control the mixing ratio.  Those are my favorite features of the AudioLink.

How much will cost me “AudioLink” if I wait until reach our market?

Can you till me the price in US market please?