Great virtual music and implant opportunity

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

I'm a music lover so I have registered. 

• HearPeers Heroes

I received the Beats of Cochlea festival schedule and links today.  It looks fabulous!  

Thank you @MED-EL Moderator for sponsoring this virtual 2020 festival!

• HearPeers Heroes

I have enjoyed two days of virtual Beats of Cochlea conference/festival virtually.

Here are some of my favorite moments...

Beats of Cochlea

Warsaw Poland
July 2020 Virtual Conference 

Prof.  Barbara Kasprzak’s interactive art therapy presentation was spectacular!  People who have the opportunity to enter her art therapy workshop and engage in an art therapy experience with her are very lucky indeed.  Just amazing!

Absolutely loved Dominika Dopierła’s interactive music workshop on July 14th!  It made me wish I could be there and join in the experience.  Thank you for sharing the Beats of Cochlea virtually.

Olga Daroch’s eurhythmics presentation was very interesting.  I especially liked the blindfolded sound localization activity.  It reminded me of trying to find the birds at AudioVersum in Innsbruck with the Med-El MeetUp friends.

Agnieszka Sepioło’s presentation on music therapy was terrific.  I loved the interactive circle with different responses to specific changes in music and the learning to focus on 1 part of a complex musical sound (like learning to listen to one voice in noise).  Great!

Loved the movie too!  Looking forward to the gala event tomorrow.

Thank you @MED-EL Moderator for sponsoring Beats of Cochlea.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...