Sonnet 2 battery preference POLL

Sonnet 2 battery preference POLL  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which batteries do you prefer to use with Sonnet 2?

• Standard rechargeable battery
    • Micro rechargeable battery
    • Disposable implant batteries

• HearPeers Heroes

Do you prefer using standard rechargeable batteries, micro rechargeable batteries or disposable implant batteries with your Sonnet 2?

Scroll up and enter in the poll

• HearPeers Heroes

Moving this poll to the top of recent activity so members see it.  Scroll up to add your info to the poll.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Mary Beth

I use both!! When I was in office for work I would use the disposable batteries because they lasted a lot longer and I didn’t have to time when to change them. I also use disposables when I have a long day away from home like to my audiologist appointments. Now, I’ve been using the rechargeable batteries because I’m home and it doesn’t matter when the batteries die 🤣

• HearPeers Heroes

@Megan L.

I think I set this poll up so people who use both can select both options.  Let me know if that doesn’t work.

I use both disposables and the rechargeables. If I am going to be at home all day I will use rechargeables. If it is going to be a busy day I will use the disposables or my Rondo 2. I know Rondo 2 is not part of this poll but that is really my preference over sonnet 2 due to battery management. 

19 hours ago, Megan L. said:

I use both!!

I use both, too. But I PREFER using rechargeables ;)

When I had my surgery for my second implant I switched to disposable. Because they last for at least 2 days and I didn't know if the rechargeables will run out of power immediatelly after waking up from surgery.

Btw. is there a way in this forum to view the members who already have voted? On other famous forums this is possible.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Dani

The ability to view the members who participated in the poll is a setting that is or is not selected when any member creates a poll.  On these new polls about batteries, I chose to have the poll not display names.  

• HearPeers Heroes

Moving this poll to the top of recent activity so members see it.  Scroll up to add your info to the poll.