Show & Tell ~ Let's Talk about Streaming. November 20th USA (Nov 21st AEST)

John R

Hi @Mary Beth @artkup @Nikki
Thank you all for the interesting wanting to talk about streaming, I would love to make myself available for a Google Meets call USA Time Saturday afternoon or early evening which will be my Sunday morning AEST somewhere between 9am - midday works for me that. let me know what time the popular demand is for you all and feel free to tag anyone you thin may want to join in. if you want to compare time zones here is a handy site to use. https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html

Looking forward to a Q&A with you all, I promise to keep the tacky talk as simple as possible. but informative. 

See you then 

JR

• HearPeers Heroes

@John R

Great.

This may be easier if you just set a time or a couple of time options for people to give you feedback on.

Nov 20 Saturday afternoon or early evening USA time ????

List some options for us.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Joan

This Show & Tell has not set a definite time yet on Saturday Nov 20th.  Stay tuned.

• HearPeers Heroes

Hi All. Please send me an invite for this meeting. Sounds interesting and it'll be nice to see Big John again. Thanks, Kirk

I would like to attend. Haven't been to a Google Meet before but will try to come. I've been using the Artone Maxloop, with its mic and TVB. They seem to cover many of the situations I find myself in, but switching from one mode to another isn't seamless. For example if I'm watching TV, streaming from TVB to my neck loop, and the phone rings, can't seem to switch readily and end up putting my phone to my hearing aided ear.

I'm in NYC, so in the same time zone as @Mary Beth

Thank you all, 

My Sunday 10am is 7pm in New York and 4pm on the East Coast in Seattle. I am not sure where everyone is located but that would be the time I suggest we target. 

How is that for all of you?

Kind Regards

John

@Mary Beth  @Dave in Pittsburgh @Kirk S.  @Joan @Nikki @artkup @Lauren

@John R That’s 4:00 pm Saturday on the West Coast (Pacific Standard Time), right? I’m in California and that works for me.

Thanks, Joan

• HearPeers Heroes

@John R

Terrific!

Saturday November 20th

7:00 pm New York time 

4:00 pm California time 

3:00 pm Alaska time perhaps

@Dave in Pittsburgh @Joan @Lauren @Kirk S. @Nikki @artkup Please use HP mail to send John your email addresses.  John has his own GoogleMeet account and will host this meeting there.  See you all on Saturday.

10 minutes ago, artkup said:

Should we have received something in our email for the Google Meet?

Not yet, I will email out the link to those who have requested it ( My ) Sunday morning... See you then,,

• HearPeers Heroes

@artkup

If John is starting an instant meeting, the invites will be sent a few moments before the meeting start time.  I use instant meetings for our monthly GoogleMeet chats because people cancel and join in up to the last minute so instant meetings work best.