Audiolink / Batteries ??

Tutz67

I haven't used my roger pen yet as it's only new iv just been getting use to the Audiokey.

Once I get use to it I will let you guys know how it goes.

So far with the sonnet 2 I find it more clearer then the sonnet. The rondo 2 is pretty much in the same way as the sonnet 2 just with nothing behind my ear.

So I'm very happy with sonnet 2 also driving my car (my older classic car) which is very loud to drive due to the motor work I have had done I have got my audiologist to have a settings to switch to to shut the all background noise while driving and it works fantastic.

• Like 2

@Mary Beth

At the start it was very hard and frustrating cause before the accident I was involved in my hearing was perfect then when i came to it from the coma I had nothing at all.....

Then 3 weeks after I had a little hearing on my right side which was only about 15%.

Then it only lasted about a week tyen woke up and gone.

But since havin both sides done it's great cause sometimes you just want to hear nothing and some days I run with nothing it's great lol.

And yes that's the remote I have and it was what I used at the table and worked absolutely awesome..

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

@Michael Drury

You sure have had a difficult time.  So sorry to hear of your accident.

Bilateral CI hearing amazes me too.

I am glad the AudioLink worked so well in a noisy pub for you.  Have you used it anywhere else yet?

@Mary Beth

Thank you........

Yea iv used it to watch TV whuch works well. Iv only used it a hand full if time with my phone to answer calls. I still like the artone the one you put around your neck the sounds quality with calls is really well. Iv got another hearing appointment next week for them to show me how to use the roger pen as well. So I'm looking forward to see how that works?

How do you go with phone calls??

• HearPeers Heroes

@Michael Drury

sounds like we are similar in testing out tech and figuring out what works best for us in different situations.

I love the Artone also. Small, easy to use, streams all audio from my phone via BT.

At first I practiced the phone by switching to MT.  Then I started reading people’s posts about just holding the phone over the processor mic and staying on M. So I set that as a goal and practiced that.

Typically I just hold the phone over my processor mics.  Sometimes I use the Artone to be hands free.  Once while traveling I used my BOSE QC35 around the ear noise cancelling headphones for a call in a very noisy airport.

If I am holding the phone over my processor mic and there is noise, I pop off the coil on the other side.  That helps a lot!

If you are in a big need to save your energy, money and time - that option will help you a lot https://femadata.com/okowatt-reviews/

However, from your choice of specific product, I kind of suspect that you’re also hoping to impart some of the “tube sound” of the headphone amp to the audio signal along the way. If that is indeed your goal via https://www.robotvacuumarea.com/best-robot-vacuum/, than it should work very well.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Peppe89

We may be discussing different AudioLinks. We are talking about the propriety intermediary streaming device for Med-El cochlear implants.  It is from Med-El and is the only option for streaming to our built in Sonnet/Sonnet 2 receivers.

@MED-EL Moderator

18 minutes ago, Mary Beth said:

@Peppe89

We may be discussing different AudioLinks. We are talking about the propriety intermediary streaming device for Med-El cochlear implants.  It is from Med-El and is the only option for streaming to our built in Sonnet/Sonnet 2 receivers.

@MED-EL Moderator

Hi @Peppe89, It seems that this is indeed a different kind of AudioLink. You can read more about MED-EL's AudioLink here: https://www.medel.com/hearing-solutions/accessories/connectivity/audiolink. Kind regards, Mary 

• 4 months later...