It’s like Christmas in September!

Mary Beth

On 11/17/2020 at 7:41 AM, Mary Beth said:

Seeing pics of real wearers and not models makes me think this is huge. As much as I hate wearing a neck streamer, I am not sure I would adapt to wearing something so large behind my ear. I wonder if Canadian customers get a trial period to test drive the processors. I think we only get one or the other in our package, and it sounds like Americans can get both processors. That would be nice, if only to have a backup.

• HearPeers Heroes

@HuroniaGirl

I thought the AudioStream cover may be uncomfortable but was surprised that it is very comfortable for me.

• Thanks 1

• HearPeers Heroes

And it is very nice to have a backup processor.  Some CI centers in the US are two processor centers which means they give 2 processors per CI surgery.  (This does not apply to upgrade kits 5+ years later etc.  Just connected to surgeries.). It’s great because we start off with a backup.

Other CI centers in the US are one processor centers and like in Canada, supply one processor per surgery.  No back up.

• Thanks 1