October 2021 GoogleMeet chat

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

Sunday October 24th

9:15 am New York time start time 

chat opens at 9:00 for socializing 

Google Meet with free live captioning

Looking forward to our GoogleMeet chat.  

Everyone is welcome to join in.  Just respond below to this post so you are included in the chat invite.  New people are always welcome!

• HearPeers Heroes

Just tagging people who have joined recent chats.  Everyone is welcome.  We tend to have first time chat members every month.

@Mary Beth

@Kylie

@Joan

@Lauren

@John R

@Kirk S.

@Dave in Pittsburgh

@Jdashiell

@Jared Charney

@Bill C

@Shiyi Wang

@Dianna

@Dennisjbr

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

In a moment check the top menu for the envelope icon.  I will send you a HP mail message to get your email address for the invite.  GoogleMeet invites are sent a few minutes before the start of the meeting.

It will be great to meet you @Stuman51.  How are things going with your Sonnet?

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. I am grateful that I can hear again but it is not as good as I thought it would be, especially in groups or noisy situations. But without it I would be 100% deaf so I will take it. Thank you for asking.

• HearPeers Heroes

@MelanieMetcalfe

Feel free to introduce yourself here.  Look at the top menu in a bit for the envelope icon.  I will send you a HP message to get your email address for the meeting invite.

• HearPeers Heroes

@MelanieMetcalfe

I received your email address and look forward to seeing you in the GoogleMeet chat.  The monthly chat is an extension of the HearPeers forum.

Please take a moment and introduce yourself to us here.  Which processor do you use?  When were you implanted? Etc.  Looking forward to getting to know you.

• HearPeers Heroes

@MelanieMetcalfe

I sent you another HP mail message.  You can access it at the top menu under the envelope icon.  I need more information before I can add you to the October GoogleMeet chat.  Thank you.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Darlene Mac

in a moment check the top menu for the envelope icon.  I will send you a HP mail message to get your email address.  Invites are sent 15 minutes before the meeting time.

• HearPeers Heroes

Updated on October 2nd

Sunday October 24th

Invites are presently going to;

@Mary Beth

@Kylie

@Joan

@Dianna

@Shiyi Wang

@Lauren

@Kirk S.

@Stuman51

@Darlene Mac

Everyone is welcome to join in.  Just respond below to this post so you are included in the chat invite.  New people are always welcome!

@MelanieMetcalfe just HearPeers mail.  I need more information before the October meeting.

• HearPeers Heroes

@Kara of Canada

terrific.  Look at the top menu for the envelope icon and I will send you a HP mail message to get your email address.  Invites are sent 15 minutes ahead of the meeting.

On 9/19/2021 at 5:11 PM, Mary Beth said:

Sunday October 24th

Yes Please