If you were granted 1 wish, ONLY 1, and could change one thing about your Sonnet or Rondo what would you change?

Mary Beth

Caught me on my lunch break lol. 

If I only get one wish then I’ll go with the fit on the Sonnet. Small ears, glasses, plus a chonky processor leaves little in the way of real estate; less so as I use the AudioStream exclusively and not the regular sleeve. I know messing with the size will also mess with the battery, but there should be a good compromise here. Maybe thinner? Just brainstorming. 

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

@Dianna

an equalizer that allows you to adjust bass and treble?

• Like 2

That my Rondo2s would stream directly to my cellphone (as much as I do love my Artone neckloop, not needing it would be awesome!).

Interesting question this was brought up while I was in Durham last week Sonnets without the cable ,have some sort of chip in the sonnet processor that would connect to internal processor 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• HearPeers Heroes

My wish would be to have user control of the mix ratio when directly streaming BTLE to the processor so we could set it anywhere from 100/0 (streamed audio only) to 70/30 (or 80/20) and 50/50 at will easily from an app on our phone

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I wish I could suppress background noise at a much greater level I still find it is picking up noise I could do without

• Like 2

Allowing Rondo to connect directly and wirelessly to Mobile Phones and Tablets without a Clunky interface.

• Like 2

Built-in BT 5.2 to allow connectivity with the desktop and not having to use the AudioStream sleeve would be nice. My ears are too small, the extra length makes them just nope out. I have to use the regular covers most of the time and just carry the AudioStreams with me, so I can swap to them when I want to stream.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Enegra said:

Built-in BT 5.2 to allow connectivity with the desktop and not having to use the AudioStream sleeve would be nice. My ears are too small, the extra length makes them just nope out. I have to use the regular covers most of the time and just carry the AudioStreams with me, so I can swap to them when I want to stream.

^^ second this 

• Like 2

On 7/8/2022 at 3:28 AM, Dave in Pittsburgh said:

These are very interesting answers 

Yeah they are...smaller size, longer battery life, better bt. Im thinking that smaller, stronger batteries might resolve a lot! I would love to see what is being worked on right now since soooo many questions are being asked of us.

On 7/7/2022 at 5:32 PM, Mary Beth said:

@Dianna

an equalizer that allows you to adjust bass and treble?

Yes, more options on the audio key program. 

• Like 2

I use the MED-EL app to control my Sonnet. It works great, but maybe breaking the sensitivity setting down a bit would help with the finetuning.  

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

I’d like a smaller sonnet with a more efficient battery 😎 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I agree with Megan L.  I'd love a longer battery life.  With my Sonnet I got 12 hours.  With my Sonnet2, I get 10ish.  I know it's because the Sonnet2 is doing a whole lot more processing...but I liked those 2 extra hours. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/7/2022 at 7:11 PM, Dave in Pittsburgh said:

Interesting question this was brought up while I was in Durham last week Sonnets without the cable ,have some sort of chip in the sonnet processor that would connect to internal processor 

VERY interesting 👌 

• 3 weeks later...

I'd  like better  connectivity with  my  phone  so I  could  walk outside  with  my phone in my pocket and  listen to music without it cutting out.

On 7/9/2022 at 8:14 PM, Darlene Mac said:

I agree with Megan L.  I'd love a longer battery life.  With my Sonnet I got 12 hours.  With my Sonnet2, I get 10ish.  I know it's because the Sonnet2 is doing a whole lot more processing...but I liked those 2 extra hours. 

Using rechargables, right?

1 hour ago, Mary Beth said:

@Asher kim

Does your AudioStream cut out in your pocket?

Yes when walking around  buildings 

• Sad 2