@Kirk S.  

@DeeA1911  

@Enegra  

@Jimit (FIRST TIME)

@Serena Metzler (FIRST TIME)

• Like 2

On 9/12/2022 at 7:27 AM, Mary Beth said:

@Serena Metzler

There have been other HearPeers members interested in GoogleMeet chats who can not make our monthly time slot for various reasons.  I always encourage them to start another HP monthly chat group.  Maybe if someone does, the time will suit you better.

Our group includes members who live in Australia and Japan.  So 9:15 am New York time is 9:15 pm or 10:15 pm Perth time depending on the time of year.

Okay I live in new York 

• HearPeers Heroes

Hello September HP GoogleMeet gang!

I created our temporary group HP mail message.  Top right menu look for the envelope.

Please read it and respond there before Saturday.  Thank you!

@Mary Beth  

@Joan  

@Kylie  

@Dave in Pittsburgh  

@Lauren  

@Dianna  

@Jdashiell  

@Betsy  

@Mary Jo Strickland  

@Megan L.  

@Andrew42  

@tmscarlett10  

@RRG  

@Kirk S.  

@DeeA1911  

@Enegra  

@Jimit (FIRST TIME)

@Serena Metzler (FIRST TIME)

• HearPeers Heroes

Yes, it was great seeing everyone again. Great job Mary Beth, as always — thanks!  Already looking forward to next month’s meeting. 

• Like 3

Another great chat, @Mary Beth! Great to meet @Jimit and to get updates from others. Sending you positive vibes @Enegra. And so very glad to hear you’re finally on a good path @Kirk S.
See you all again next month!😊

• Like 3

It was great to be able to join the meeting and hear some new stories and updates. Thanks for the positive vibes! 😊

• Like 3

It is impressive to hear of everyone's journeys. Thank you, Mary Beth as always. 'Til next month. 

• Like 2

That went really well then I thought. Speech from every individual is loud and clear although I still need to read captions but that's because I haven't heard people talking in english before (I always chat with English speakers 😛), there were some echo in between but it wasn't annoying. Male voices are more clear than females. I felt in control unlike before CI, when I had to rely on the live captions totally.

Thanks for hosting it @Mary Beth. It's great to connect with all the awesome people in this community. @Kirk S.My hearing loss started when I was in Tokyo in 2008 and I faced the same language problem, I had to return back to India to get things sorted. Had lived there for one and a half year, but apart from language I seriously love everything else about Japanese 😛. Glad to know things are going well for you now.

@Enegra It's good to see you recovering well. @Lauren Your voice was hard to catch up due to the speed of it but it's a great learning curve for a new bee 😀.

Looking forward to next meet up.

• Like 2