September 2023 HearPeers GoogleMeet hosted by Mary Beth for Med-El CI users, their families and those considering a Med-El CI

Mary Beth

• HearPeers Heroes

Note:  We will limit invites to the first 25 HP members who respond.  If more than 25 members request invites, those above 25 will be placed on the top of the invite list for the following GoogleMeet chat.  We tend to have 10 or 11 chats a year.

The September  2023 HearPeers GoogleMeet hosted by Mary Beth will be on:

Sunday September  24th at 9:15 am New York time.  The meeting opens around 9:00 am New York time for chatting.

Med-El CI users, families and those considering a Med-El CI are welcome.

Invites are sent a few moments before the meeting opens to those who reply below.

GoogleMeet has free automatic captions.

Tagging those who have recently attended.  First timers are always welcome.  Smile

If you wish to receive an invite, please respond below.

@Mary Beth

@Kylie

@Joan

@Dave in Pittsburgh  

@Lauren  

@Dianna  

@Ralph34  

@JoceSky  

@Roy  

@Tim  

@Heather W  

@Theo  

@Anne N  

@Betsy  

@DianeH  

@Mary G. Weaver  

@JackieB  

@ERW  

@Kirk S.  

@Enegra

@Jared Charney  

@Andrew42  

@Anthony Canada

@Mary Jo Strickland

• HearPeers Heroes

@Addey

go ahead and introduce yourself a bit so our members in this international forum can get to know you.  (Only US members have access to your posts in the US club area).  In a moment check the top right menu for the envelope icon.  I will send you a private HearPeer (HP) message to get your email address for the GoogleMeet invite.

I have had my implant (1) since 2020.  I wear a hearing aid in my other ear.  Because

of my age, 80s, I won't get a second one, although I would like it.  I use AudioLink

for Zoom yoga, Sonnet2., but for walks, I use the Rondo.  I feel I hear a little better with

the Sonnet, even after trying all the programs.  My biggest problem, is like everyone

really,and that is background noise.  I will end with ,I worked hard on auditory training, and

I was deaf in the implanted ear for more than 25 years.  It is just a miracle.

• HearPeers Heroes

Thank you for your introduction @Addey

check the top right menu for the envelope icon so I can set you up for the invite.

• Members

Would love to join but will be traveling and may not be able to join in this time. First one I've missed since activation. 

• HearPeers Heroes

Invites to the September 24th HP GoogleMeet will go to the following members.  No need to reply.  You are on the list.

@Mary Beth  

@Kylie  

@Joan  

@Lauren  

@Dave in Pittsburgh  

@JoceSky  

@Roy  

@Anne N  

@Mary G. Weaver  

@Anthony Canada  

@Addey   FIRST TIME

• HearPeers Heroes

Checking to see if any of the following members want to attend the September 24th GoogleMeet.  Just reply below.

First time participants are always welcome.

@Dianna  

@Ralph34  

@Heather W  

@Theo  

@Betsy  

@JackieB  

@ERW  

@Kirk S.  

@Enegra

@Andrew42  

@Mary Jo Strickland

Yes Please.

I have currently resolved my PC problems with the nuclear option: a complete Windows 10 reinstall. It is less work than a complete wipe all and reinstall but it still took me over three hours to be back functioning and about 5 hours to get back to where I was even though I have a step-by-step protocol which details the order for reinstalling software, all licensing numbers etc. etc.

• HearPeers Heroes

Updated

Invites to the September 24th HP GoogleMeet will go to the following members.  No need to reply.  You are on the list.

@Mary Beth  

@Kylie  

@Joan  

@Lauren  

@Dave in Pittsburgh  

@JoceSky  

@Roy  

@Anne N  

@Mary G. Weaver  

@Anthony Canada  

@Addey   FIRST TIME

@Andrew42  

@Dianna  

@Mary Jo Strickland  

• HearPeers Heroes

@TechnoMonoCo

This HP GoogleMeet is scheduled 10-11 months each year.  Every meeting is a stand alone sign up.

If you wish to attend this specific September meeting, let us know and we will get you set up.  If the September meeting doesn’t work with your schedule, just keep an eye out for future meetings.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Mary Beth said:

@TechnoMonoCo

This HP GoogleMeet is scheduled 10-11 months each year.  Every meeting is a stand alone sign up.

If you wish to attend this specific September meeting, let us know and we will get you set up.  If the September meeting doesn’t work with your schedule, just keep an eye out for future meetings.

What's the date of the next one?