• Good connectivity- requires occasional reconnecting
    • Poor connectivity- loses connection often
    • Do not have android phone
  2. 2. AudioStream and iPhone

• Excellent connectivity- stays connected well
    • Good connectivity- requires occasional reconnecting
    • Poor connectivity- loses connection often
    • Do not have iPhone
  3. 3. Have you had your AudioStream replaced under warranty?

• HearPeers Heroes

Edited the poll by adding NA

• HearPeers Heroes
  • Like 1

• HearPeers Heroes

@Jared Charney

For some reason your responses are not showing up.  Will you complete the poll again and submit?  I’m not sure why that happened.

• Like 1

LMK it worked this time, thanks @Mary Bethps I solved the battery issue by switching back to the old battery cover (No AudioStream) and now I'm literally back to square one and still have to figure out AudioLink, hopefully later this evening/night when I'm done with my newspaper work . . . 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Jared Charney

Keep us posted on your AudioLink and AudioStream progress. (Did you pair your replacement Sonnet 2 to AudioLink?)

The poll allows all of us to see the names by clicking on the number.  You are not showing up.  Did you fill it in and then click SUBMIT VOTE at the bottom of the poll?  Perplexing 

My screen shows that 8 people have participated so far.

49B9F077-86A4-4533-A5C6-1C7E21011EA8.jpeg

6615349D-6A21-4F3A-AC7C-C94AADE2A0A4.jpeg

I finally got it to go @Mary Beth I have a habit of not following directions well even when there are only 3 questions!

• Haha 2

• HearPeers Heroes

@Lynda

Are your AudioStreams staying connected?  

• HearPeers Heroes

If anyone is in contact with other AudioStream users, think about sharing a link to this poll.  Just copy and paste the web address.  We only have 9 responses so far.

• Like 1

• HearPeers Heroes

@Kim

@Bill C

@StarStuff

@Kylie

As Android phone users with AudioStream, is AudioStream loud enough?  Are you using it with Sonnet 1 or Sonnet 2?  Which android phone do you have?

thanks!

• HearPeers Heroes

Not loud enough

Sonnet 1

Pixel 4a (android 11)

• Sad 2

• HearPeers Heroes

@Kylie and @Bill C

very interesting!

I read that iPhones devote more power to audio out volume than android phones.

So far it sure seems like a pattern is emerging with AudioStream issues.

Many iPhone users are reporting very frequent and frustrating connectivity issues.

Android users are reporting volume level is too quiet even using max volume on phone and processor.

Sure hope @MED-EL Moderator can sort these issues out because AudioStream sounds terrific when it is connected and loud enough.

Thanks for tagging us @Mary Beth! We'll forward the results of your poll to our product team :)

Best, Verena

• Like 2

@MED-EL Moderator The other concern I have with these devices is that they eventually go out of warranty. What is Med-El's policy for sending "fixed" or "updated" devices where the problem was originally a product one?

I returned my audiostream. IT was too much work to reconnect it so frequently, and I wanted to be able to turn off the ambient noise.  I also heard crackling when I used the audiolink to listen from my computer. 

2 hours ago, Dennisjbr said:

@MED-EL Moderator The other concern I have with these devices is that they eventually go out of warranty. What is Med-El's policy for sending "fixed" or "updated" devices where the problem was originally a product one?

@Dennisjbr thanks for your question! Let me check with our experts - I will get back to you as soon as possible :) 

Best, Verena 

• HearPeers Heroes

@Kim

@Kylienow has increased volume by doing this:

10 hours ago, MED-EL Moderator said:

@Dennisjbr thanks for your question! Let me check with our experts - I will get back to you as soon as possible :) 

Best, Verena 

Thanks @MED-EL Moderator Verena!

16 hours ago, Dennisjbr said:

Thanks @MED-EL Moderator Verena!

Hi @Dennisjbr, I heard back from our experts: 

Also in this case, the warranty on MED-EL products depends on the country where the product was purchased. Please get in touch with your local MED-EL representative to find out about the warranty period for AudioStream in your area. 

I'd therefore recommend you check with our US team about it :)

Best, Verena 

Thank you.  I don't know if it answers my question, but OK.  Also, how can we know if there was a hardware update, for example with AudioStream?  I know AudioLinks have different firmware versions and of course we want the latest version, no?  Why would we send an older FW version to customers? Do some customers prefer older FW versions of AudioLink for example?

Thanks!