Sonnet Voucher

Ms_D

• HearPeers Heroes

http://www.cochlear.com/wps/wcm/connect/us/communication-corner/program/adult-telephone.htmThis is the link. I have also shared it before in rehab training.

I know but I did not know where to start looking for...Thank you. :)

I was little bit impatient to look for it... :rolleyes:

• HearPeers Heroes

That's ok!! I am the same!! Lol

• Like 1

• HearPeers Heroes

Was able to use my Quattro for the first time yesterday - it takes a lot of time to recall, that it is a good idea to synchronize my FineTuner with processor. Now, I can switch on T-mode.

First, I thought that there is something wrong with my Quattro. But I could hear through it well with my hearing aid which has a telecoil. Then I thought that the T-mode was deactivated somehow during the last mapping. Not the case.

After that I tried to figure our if there is any problem with my processor or remote. And yesterday night - Eureka! Went to Jeff Campana's website to refresh my memory how to synchronize that two pieces. And it worked! And sure I like how I can hear with Quattro and Qt mic. Noticeable difference.

And after synchronizing I am able to hear beeping sounds when I change the settings on FineTuner. Before this I was surprise not to hear it, but thought that maybe I am just not ready for that :) 

• HearPeers Heroes

That's ok!! I am the same!! Lol

Tnx! ;)

• HearPeers Heroes

Cara

The first time I tried to sync the Quattro to my processors, I had some challenges getting it to work. Eventually got it.

For me, I prefer my fine tuner and FM over the Quattro

• HearPeers Heroes

I remeber, Adam, that you are a fan of FM :) But looks I am going to skip this experience with FM (despite I am curios to see how the world sounds via FM) as I prefer to train myself to be good with my processor only while hoping that in several months we all get the wireless connectivity available for us.

• HearPeers Heroes

Good idea Cara. I didn't use any assistive listening for quite a while after activation. For the same reasons as you. I wanted my brain to work.

The one thing I am not fond of with the FM is that it really drains the batteries.

• HearPeers Heroes

Donna,

When will get it programmed? What colors did you choose?

It will be programmed on April 14th (this is my next appointment for the last of my hearing tests that I have to have done before they send the paperwork off to the insurance company for approval of left ear implant).  I decided on black and white.  I wanted to go "wild" with a little different colors, but black is professional, and when I want to mix things up, I'll throw in some white. :-)

• HearPeers Heroes

Good luck at your testing. I hope the insurance approves your second CI. Black and white is classic. I bet it looks great.

• HearPeers Heroes

Yeap - very polite? if I have used right word.... :wacko:

Donna - hope you'll update at next level after the next appointment.

Thanks ya'll. I'm excited, but definitely know not to get my hopes up.  Praying that the Lord will let me get the second ear implanted.

• Like 2

• HearPeers Heroes

Good luck Donna. Fingers crossed its approved.

• HearPeers Heroes

We are hoping so as well. Any ideas when you might find out?

• HearPeers Heroes

One more to stand for the cause...;)

Thanks everyone.  Sorry I just now have signed in...I've been busy busy here lately.  As far as when I find out, well, I don't know when.  I will be telling the doctor that the paperwork must be submitted this month since my company's new benefit year will begin in November and not sure we will have the same insurance company.  My guess is, if they submit it this month, I should find out around June.  

• HearPeers Heroes

Donna

We are hoping and excited for you. I went with all white and a blue mic cover. I might try Bordeaux red as well

• HearPeers Heroes

Fashion events online...:D

• HearPeers Heroes

I need to add more colour to mine!! Oh well when I need to order mic covers or other parts I will do that!!